|News||Free||ObeeMobee LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
○ No need to pull to refresh. Listen to the latest Tweets as you multitask.
○ Speak Tweets from your Timeline, Mentions, Trending Topics, Lists or Saved Searches.
○ Language detection: speak Tweets in the language they were written.
○ Detect and speak reply threads (i.e. Tweetstorms) from the same user in chronological order.
○ Sound triggers: Play a sound when certain words or phrases are in a Tweet.
○ Choose from any of the iOS speaking voices installed on your device (we recommend Siri Enhanced).
○ Set the speaking rate. Available speeds are 1x, 1.5x, 2x and .5x.
○ View Tweets in-app or open them in your preferred Twitter client.
○ Follow/Mute/Block users.
○ Live-updating Retweet and Like counters.
○ Dark mode.
○ Full Apple Watch support.
○ Profanity filter.
○ Accessible (VoiceOver).
○ Kaomoji/emoji art: the most popular of these are detected and spoken aloud.
Premium options (via in-app purchase):
○ Continuous fetch: keep attempting to retrieve and speak Tweets while the app is in the background or the device is locked. Note: this means Tweets may begin speaking after periods of silence.
Got an idea for a new feature? We want to know! Send feedback and suggestions to:
Find us on Twitter: