|Games||Free||Fun Games For Free||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Simply TILT the device to aim and TAP to shoot. Kill all the bad guys!
- EASY CONTROLS (tap to shoot)
- ultra REALISTIC graphics
- dozens of real-world WEAPONS
- hundreds of different sniper MISSIONS
- multiple SCENARIOS and targets
Download now and don't miss amazing updates!
● What our players are saying
- This is a great game. Easy to play and an easy way to kill some time in between appointments. A must have. I spend hours playing this game. Simplistic but addicting! Love it
- Very good game, but completely addicting. Finish whatever you have to before even starting.
- The game is really fun. It's got all awesome graphics. It is definitely the best. I have never played such an awesome game. Whoever doesn't like this game has a problem.
- That's right one of the best games I have ever played so if you are looking for a good time by just sitting around this is the app for you!
- I just downloaded it and it's so fun and addictive I recommend this to people who like games on mobile devices.
● detailed INFO about Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot to Kill
Arcade style and action packed shooting and battle game! Be like a military fighter and shooter for justice, blast your targets and fight the criminal empire boss. Get all your guns and weapons but don't forget your bullets to get ready for extreme hunting! Millions of players worldwide, a new and all-time classic of mobile gaming.
Fun game, moves quickly.
I like the game sniper because I get the shot every time
Awesome graphics and awesome game
Great app,But it should say how many guns u have in all on the main Arsenal screen and how many guns you have on the specific categories on the Arsenal category screens.
play. It’s fun.
The game is somewhat cool. But two things. The first is the minor part. it’s not very accurate at all aim wise and even if you’re off sometimes it’ll give you the kill. That being said my biggest complaint the fact that you can’t advance in this game if you don’t pay for upgrading. It is impossible to advance levels with the fun given. I hate pay to play games. I’ve got no problem with games letting you advance by buying bonuses but this game is ridiculous. I deleted it after a week.