|Business||Free||Slack Technologies, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
- Real time messaging and file sharing for one-to-one and group conversations
- Powerful search and archiving, so you can find information easily
- Hundreds of integrations with apps and services including Dropbox, Asana, Google Drive, Twitter, Zendesk and more
- Instantly syncs across all devices
- Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile, and email
- Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive
Slack is available for free for as long as you want, with upgradeable plans for increased membership, extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." — The Guardian
"Can't praise it enough. Slack transformed the way we work together at The New York Times.” - Michael Villasenor, Creative Director, The New York Times
Find out what our customers are saying at twitter.com/slacklovetweets.
Never works for more than a few days, then have to force logout and log back in. Messages sent between the logout and login seem to be sent but aren’t really.
The only problem that I have with this is it’s really annoying to delete messages. It would be great if there was an easier way to delete all the messages from one chat. Deleting the messages one by one takes so much time. It’s just really annoying, especially when you have typed a lot.
The mobile app doesn’t clear notifications properly. It takes at least an hour for a notification read on desktop to be marked as read on my phone unless I open the app again. This is with background refresh on or off. Discord doesn’t have this issue.
Love the fact that functionality does not decrease when I use Slack on mobile.
My phone always says I have a ton of missed messages, then once I click on the app I have none. Every time. Thanks!
Too juvenile and unprofessional. Don’t know why we don’t just use email.
Just as annoying as Twitter and Facebook postings with trivial updates and everyone a comedian.
Stop putting me in weird feature switch groups. Dark mode was enabled on my app and it disappeared this week. Bring it back!