|News||Free||Tyanya Software LLC.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
1. Simple swipe gestures, possible one hand operation even for 6+.
2. Beautiful UI with eight different color schemes, and night mode.
3. Awesome image viewer that can zoom/pan gifv movie as image; tilt to reveal more.
4. Download animated gif/gifv/gyfcat as movies to local photo album.
5. Submit new post, reply comments, and upload images directly your iPhone.
6. Easy to work with multi-accounts.
7. Fully supports multi-reddits, including add/delete/modify.
8. Powerful sidebar makes managing subreddit a joy.
9. Search and add your favorite sub-reddits.
10. Bookmark interesting posts for later viewing.
11. Private messages.
12. User profiles, make/unmake friends.
13. OP mode in comments page.
14. Best accessibility support for visually impaired.
15. Customize almost anything you want.
I have been using Redditor for as long as I've been browsing Reddit. The gallery viewing option hasn't been implemented better with any other app, and is a huge reason why I always come back to Redditor after trying new apps (even the official Reddit Mobile app). Aside from wishing there was a way to have a completely custom color theme (like either by hex code or a color wheel to personalize font and background colors) and the few glitches here and there, it is pretty close to perfect! Remember that there is a feedback button within the app to let the dev/devs know of any issues you have. I emailed them about the imgur/gfycat bug and they were very prompt with a reply!
Not bad at all
After try a few reddit apps I find myself going back to this one.
I got fed up with Reddit official app and how the devs add unnecessary functions no one had ask for while completely ignoring suggestions or acknowledging bugs. Alien Blue was good and idk why they bought it then completely abandoned it.
It's been crashing a lot lately because of how it handles the cache, it doesn't seem to at all as the cache files up and it keeps crashing or freezing until I manually clear the cache. Since this has been happening more often than the past, I'll have to give 3 stars. Once fixed, all five stars as without this issue it's the best Reddit app on here.
OK I have to start off by saying: I very seldom ever leave reviews as I feel like it is a waste of time since nobody is going to read my review it let alone care along with the fact that it will just get hidden in a sea of other reviews. I have decided to leave this review for two reasons. 1. As there are not very many reviews and this is an unknown client to most people, somebody might actually read this and decide to use this client, I want to do my part to get the word out there about this being an amazing app. 2. I never ever thought I would find a Reddit client better than Antenna (previously AMRC). I have used it for probably at least two years, I use Reddit constantly and without fail, daily. With innovative features, a very cool upvote / downvote system, the ability to favorite subreddits that you're subscribed to (I am subbed to over 500 subs and it's not easy to find / remember a specific sub, a great layout, tons of customization and many other features I have not mentioned. Good job to the dev! Amazing work. Thank you for making this app! It will now be my reddit client that I'm sure won't be replaced for a long time.
This is the best reddit app. Nice job on this. I have been using it for well over a year, and I miss it when I am forced to use my laptop at work. I don't even write reviews. I just thought you guys deserved this. Thank you!!
Greeting error "HTTP/1.1 405 Method not allowed" Please fix.
I love this app for reading Reddit but it doesn't allow me to post. Every time I try to post on the app it says "HTTP/ 1.1 405 Method Not Allowed"