|News||Free||Tyanya Software LLC.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
1. Simple swipe gestures, possible one hand operation even for 6+.
2. Beautiful UI with eight different color schemes, and night mode.
3. Awesome image viewer that can zoom/pan gifv movie as image; tilt to reveal more.
4. Download animated gif/gifv/gyfcat as movies to local photo album.
5. Submit new post, reply comments, and upload images directly your iPhone.
6. Easy to work with multi-accounts.
7. Fully supports multi-reddits, including add/delete/modify.
8. Powerful sidebar makes managing subreddit a joy.
9. Search and add your favorite sub-reddits.
10. Bookmark interesting posts for later viewing.
11. Private messages.
12. User profiles, make/unmake friends.
13. OP mode in comments page.
14. Best accessibility support for visually impaired.
15. Customize almost anything you want.
It was great but the last update, while fixing the screen size on iPhoneX, introduced scrolling bugs. Very difficult to use when it will randomly jump halfway down the comments when you’re reading a comment. It also glitches while scrolling comments up or down. I’m guessing there is some manual logic in the scroll controller based on an incorrect screen size assumption. Update: fixed now.
I’m using iPhone 5s and whenever I open the app it crashes. Used to be my favorite reddit app. Shame E: it fixed itself somehow... very good app. Looks very clean and looks really great.
Best reddit app in existence! Horribly depressed it isn't on android!!!
One of the best apps for Reddit
With the scrolling bug fixed, the app now runs like butter.
fixed issues back to 5/5
Pictures load perfectly in new release. My favorite reddit app Original:Recently no pictures load. Makes using the app impossible. I've switched Reddit apps until this is fixed.
I’m using iPhone 5s and whenever I open the app it crashes. Used to be my favorite reddit app. Shame
Hands down the best Reddit client for the watch. I would honestly pay for this.
After the splash screen it immediately crashes. Clicking the link for App Support goes to a side that states ‘under construction’ or zero support basically