|Productivity||Free||Jun Hu||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
The QShare Lightning drive is a two ports USB drive, a lighting port connects to iOS devices and a type A USB port connects to PC. With the QShare U app, you can copy files from PC to the USB drive, and copy/delete/view them on iOS. Or you can copy files from iOS devices to the USB Drive and view them on PC.
General features of the app:
* Copy/Move/Delete files on iOS devices
* Copy/Move/Delete files on Lightning Drive
* Transfer files between iOS devices and the Lightning Drive
* Zip/Unzip files (support Zip, RAR, 7z formats)
* Sort files by name, size, type and date
* Search files
* Support most formats of multimedia file
* Onekey backup/restore photos/contacts to the Lightning drive
* Folder encryption/decrypt by finger print or passcode
* Music playback
* File viewer (PDF, MS Office documents, Web files and so on)
* View DSLR/Mirrorless camera RAW format.
The supported DSLR/Mirrorless camera format includes the following manufacturers:
* Konica Minolta
Doesn’t work for iphone x along with QShare usb. DISAPPOINTED
Plugged it in, iPhone detected it. Allowed QShare and the app auto opened. It kept saying is lightning not connected
When I first tried Qshare it had some issues. However, I suggested some additional features and improvements through emails with the developer (which they actually addressed). The latest app update has incorporated some of my concerns and the app meets more of my needs. I appreciate the friendly exchanges and the willingness to make improvements based on customer suggestions.
I bought the QShare for my iPhone X. When using the app to backup photos, all I get is “Backup photos unsuccessfully” all the time. I don’t read/write Chinese so I cannot contact support on the developer’s website. Very disappointed.
I was surprised how quickly it backed up my wife's IPhone with 4000 + pics and videos to the USB drive. Worked really well.
Downloaded pictures off iPhone about a year ago, trying to Retrieve them it says cannot detect lightning drive .