|Productivity||Free||SimpleAct, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
* See how many times an URL or product barcode is scanned by QuickMark (only URL and 1D barcodes are sent to our servers for calculation)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
Works on 6.1.3(4s), and 10.2(6s )
The qcode is converted to URL nearly as soon as I opened this app.
I generated 4 QR codes with the structured append feature, and QuickMark recognizes them as connected when I scan them. Unfortunately if the combined encoded character count is 2692 characters or more, the result is an empty window with no text. If I only encode 2691, QuickMark successfully combines the data and displays the full text string.
Está muy cool
The app supports multiple types of barcodes. It could use some improvement in scanning 2D codes of more than 1000 characters, but that is obviously and edge case.
When I use the copy button to copy words, there are always <br/> at the beginning of the lines.
On iPod touch 4 iOS 5 I can't get it to recognize any bar codes in front of camera.
In the descrition says that the app reads bills barcodes and it's not true! I bought it just because of that! It's a waste of money!
Tried numerous examples on iPhone 4 and was not able to scan any of them.
Works most of the time, on my iPhone & iPad2 & iMac. Occasionally won't read the code unless it's held really steady.