|Games||Free||Niantic, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 6, 2016
- Compatible with iPhone® 5/5c/5s/SE/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus devices with iOS Version 8 - 9 installed
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
I was forced to update and now the app won’t load.
It’s a good app but the battle league when you get a legendary or a Pokémon it will just use almost all your pokeballs
I love this game but when I try to buy something from the shop like the 3 remote raid passes it always glitches out
I love this game but I cannot log j to more than one Facebook account. I have logged out of that Facebook account that it keeps hooking up to I have deleted the game countless times deleted Facebook and logged into the Facebook I need linked on every search engine I have and Facebook and it won’t connect. Please fix it where I can login with a different account.
Shame on the game makers for charging for raid from home passes. No one can leave houses and you want to profit off that?? Shame
This game is fun and all but I think the storage bag is to small and easy to get full and there’s not enough new Pokémon pop ups I see the same Pokémon over and over again
I eat poop
Ever since I got the new update, the app just opens for a second to show “niantic” and then it immediately crashes. I’m on an iphone 8 plus.
Don’t get me wrong but I love this game but i think it is in fair that you have to go out side and wait for you Pokémon to faint to get coins so I fell like who every plays the game shouldn’t have to go outside to get coins to raid from home!
New updates don’t work remote battles are buggy