|Photo & Video||$2.99||David Boyes||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
With 73 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 73 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for unlimited customization)
- Combine up to 9 photos or videos in a single frame
- Add text labels to your frame (plenty of fonts, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text and label)
- Add your own music to video frames (select under "Options")
- Change the shape of your photos and videos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos and videos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos and videos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16 ratios
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Select multiple photos and videos at once
- Easily move photos and videos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Share photos via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Share videos via Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Send as an email
- Send the photo or video to another app e.g. Dropbox
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
- Top 25 iPhone Paid Apps Overall
- Selected for Best Of App Store 2013 in Australia and New Zealand
- 27th Top Paid iPhone App for all of 2012
- Top 10 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
- PicFrame scored 9/10 in the Wired App Guide
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes.
So easy to use, rearrange, and share. Makes taking pictures twice as fun!
To be honest, I only got this app because you can make widescreen collages. Otherwise I prefer Pic Collage. Two things would have made this better: 1. the ability to select the pictures you want in the collage and then choose a template so you don’t have to know how many pics will be in the collage up front 2. the ability to pinch the picture to make it smaller thus allowing the entire picture to be inside the box without having to resize/adjust the layout of the template - It allows you to zoom in on an image but you can’t zoom out so you can fit the entire image in the box.
Bought the upgrade to save my templates but all the text shift from their saved position.
Output is not positioned correctly.
I used to love this app until this past iOS update. The app is now kind of buggy, cuts off the last pic in any of the collages, and distorts the images. What’s going on?
Love having my photos at my fingertips. Pic frame make my scrapbooking so much more fun.
Love creating picture collage of family events thanks
I am really enjoying this program. Have been using it to put pictures together for printing for my journal
I’ve had this app for awhile now but I just wish y’all wouldn’t force us to pick a template sometimes. Sometimes I want to edit a picture and put a certain label but it gets ruined by me picking a template it either makes the photo too small doesn’t fit the part you want. I just wish y’all had an option where we wouldn’t have to do that
I’m not happy with the menu. Is there a way to retrieve saved PicFrames within the app? I saved my work, but cannot find it now.