|Productivity||Free||NIKUNJ ANTALA||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
- Converting your documents to PDF.
- Convert Image to PDF.
- Convert PDF to Images.
- Merge multiple PDFs in one PDF
- Convert Web to PDF.
- Convert Text to PDF.
- Convert Hand Drawing to PDF.
- Export PDF pages as images
- Add Images From Photos and Convert to PDF.
- Take Photo from Camera and Convert to PDF.
- Create Folder - Create new folders and sub folders
- Copy - Copy files/folders between different folders
- Move - Move files/folders between different folders
- Delete - Select and Delete multiple files/folders
- Rename - Rename a file/folder
- Searching from list
- Sorting file list
- Share Files through Email
- Upload - Download Files on Dropbox
- Download Files from Drive
- Zip - Unzip Files
I can't do anything. The worse app for this job
Excellent Must have tool .Perhaps the best PDF converting software
This app really helps me a lot. Faster and easy to use. It's really useful.
This app is very useful to convert images to pdf and i like the fact that i can to convert text, webs and a lot more files too.
It's a great app for reading, annotating pdf files. It provides almost all the main features for readers such as adding note, highlighting...
Full page pop up ads every time you click anything. Non-intuitive. Rotates your images 90° for no reason. Takes too long. Don't get it.
I looking for app like this! It is great! You can do everything with your files! It help me much!
I can easily convert my documents to PDF. Easy and simple to use app with attractive theme and nice features.
First I'd like to say that I rarely review an app. This App is worth the reviewing. Easy to use and worth the down load. The only thing I'd like to see is the ability to resize a document. I used a photo resizer to keep the size of the document down.
I simply wanted to annotate over photos and pdf's. The second and I mean second you open this app you are vaporized by in your face full volume gamer advertisements. The nasty kind where you can't find close or moving X button to close and mostly timed lockout ads. Total bs. They hired or fabricated their reviewers