|Sports||Free||NFL Enterprises LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
The app features live streaming access to news, highlights, and shows on NFL Network including:
* Live Thursday Night Football Games
* All Preseason games (either live or re-aired)
* Comprehensive coverage of NFL events such as the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, and NFL Training Camp
* Original, Emmy award-winning series from NFL Films
* NFL Network shows including: NFL Total Access, A Football Life, Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay and more!
* Plus, for eligible subscribers: Get access to live streaming NFL RedZone every Sunday during the Regular Season
*Access to NFL Redzone requires a programming package with your provider that includes NFL RedZone
**Data usage apples for app download and use
Why do I pay for red zone through xfinity and they cant even put xfinity on their app??
I don’t understand how this app does not have my provider (Xfinity, Comcast). Resulting in not able to use app.
How are you going to list a hundred random mom and pop services but not included Comcast? I pay for the network and red zone at home but I can’t watch on the go? What a scam.
I am sporting a brand new 10X and standing next to the Verizon tower with full 4 out of 4 bars of strength on my LTE signal. Yet, the app says my signal strength is too low. I can stream ESPN and You Tube without problems. This app is garbage.
How do you guys not have xfinity on here?
They don’t have my cable provider, Midco, so it was useless.
Installed to watch it, but only gameday is available. Uninstalling. Nuff said.
Why don’t you have Comcast?
It’s one of the biggest providers yet I cant find it on your list? I have the channels so my provider offers them.