|Travel||Free||Disney Electronic Content, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
We bought tickets online, but the app doesn’t display a barcode we can scan for entry. You have to wait in line at will call to get your tickets.
Very slow whenever I switch between apps or zoom in. Irresponsive all the time.
I would’ve given this 5 stars before the last update! But ever since then our pictures don’t come through right away fast passes are a pain it’s ridiculous. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app this is in fact my second time doing it. With all the money that I give Disney with my annual pass you think if they would fix this
The app works great but I wish it were easier to make dining reservations. I wish it showed restaurants you like the best and then you could reserve the time without starting over to look at each day.
Freezes and constant logs you off in Magic Kingdom. We have Verizon so no excuse. Constantly have to reload date, Park, and members of party. Why can’t it save these settings? Was a much better app last year.
This app walks you through planning your entire trip filled with ‘Magic’...it’s easy to navigate & quick to pull up finding a new reservation for dining, booking fast passes & shows, etc. couldn’t keep all of of the info in one place any other way! Thank you Disney!!!👌👑🥂🙌👏👏👏❤️
you have to book your fast passes with it which is fine until it switches the names to the tickets and you can’t even use them anymore. the app crashes all. the. time. plus it logs you out every other time you open it. the maps are so so so bad i hated them. the lagged like crazy and you can’t turn it to navigate easier. when you use it to get directions to a ride it just confuses you more. you can’t move the map at all when it’s giving you directions so half the time you have no idea where you are. trust me when i say GET A PAPER MAP!!! they are 1000 times easier to use because you know where you are, you can turn it, and you can see the easiest ways to get there without little sidewalks that are closed off and so on.
This App used to be so much better, however after the last update it is extremely slow or crashes. Please update!
Please don’t run your Disney play ad on the opening screen in the iPhone app. The x close window is behind the time in the left hand corner which prevents it from closing.
Me encanta 😍