|Finance||Free||Mint.com||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
I love checking my progress through the app, however a few things could help: -dark mode would be fantastic -takes a long time to update bank accounts -change font size would be nice -maybe the ability to set financial goals? I don’t know how to go about that though Great app! I use it all the time.
Chase IRA and Retirement account data is off by 30 to 50% no matter how many times I delete, add, sync, update etc. Your competitor gets it perfect without any fiddling around. It’s not me, it’s not Chase.....
I downloaded this app since I recently finished college and wanted an overall picture of my finances, loans included. Mint does a good job of putting all your finances in one place and even goes as far as making you budgets based off your previous spending habits. While all that is great, it is pretty useless if the app is not easy to use. I find it hard to toggle between the different categories the app offers such as budgets to transactions. Then it doesn’t help that the format changes based off the device you're using. Great app, but needs to be easier to access all its features !
i love this app. it’s so easy, there’s no card i can’t connect and it’s really helped me get my life and finances in order as a college student. super simple and easy! love
The app is great! I would like to see a page where you could view your goals from the app
I do not want to flick constantly and the views that matter most to me are like at the end. The app to me has downgraded. I hope the desktop website version hasn’t been affected.
This app has kept me up to where I need to be financially and I love it. And the new user interface?? AWESOME. keep up the amazing work Mint!! :)
Great app! Love that I can automatically pull in transactions and see cash flow. Wish I could account for fixed expenses (rent, other monthly bills) at the beginning of the month, so I have more of a visual of my spending money for that month. As of now, that budget remains empty then is “over” if I pay any time before the beginning of the following month. Also wish I could have an easily-accessible single place that has all of my budgets and corresponding transactions as well as a catchall category for uncategorized transactions.
I like the new interface. I like the data and the way I can swipe thru it. Actually reminds me of credit karma :) but it’s very buggy. The tiles freeze or are out of line when I swipe and then the app just crashes. Need to get those pesky bugs fixed.
Every time i try to add my bank to track my transactions it says to wait and try again later. I’ve waited for so long and nothing changes