|Productivity||Free||Microsoft Corporation||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
There’s a problem with this app opening all of my PDFs. Never had this problem before and I’m connected to WiFi and cellular. Please fix.
Any attachment I try to send with an email sends outlook into a recursive state where it tells me the message fails to send, “tap here to try again” and after deleting anything in my outbox I still get a notification every second.
No clear reply buttons, when replying your preview is the bottom of the entire email thread. Can’t see my recipients without trying to edit them. There is a full composing option, but many taps to get there and load full email details.
Why can’t I sign out of this app? I don’t want anyone who gets access to my phone to have access to my personal email.
Every email doesn't take up 4 lines. Its a bit silly to not add this as an option. Will check back occasionally it has good potential
Devs are constantly updating and fixing bugs. That said, still some really nasty bugs. Occasionally msgs disappear after send (not in sent items, drafts, inbox... anywhere! Did it send?! So I have to rewrite and resend with apology to recipient for lost time and possible duplicate...). Another killer is inability to scroll down to see msg when composing a reply or fwd msg.
Seamless perfection, best use for business and professionalism and its highest form.
thank’s a whole muSh of muSh’s! wonderful service! for your quick return message’s! tip’s! sincerely! ☺️.......é 💞
I can’t send mail, contacted support and they were useless.
Love the mail. Just absolutely hate how in user friendly it is. And it took me forever how to delete messages