|Productivity||Free||Microsoft Corporation||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
There should be a easy delete button. Now you have to open the email then press on the trash can icon. Like delete can be swipe right. Archive is good but it should be swipe left. Then when in archive you can schedule how you want.
The app is a vast improvement on its predecessor, but I wish it could do a couple more things: 1. Allow for color coding of messages, 2. Allow for timed reminders like Outlook proper does
Multiple devices continues to be problematic. I want my email local as well as in the cloud. See how helpful they are if you want to change. Stop trying to capture you customers by making leaving difficult. Great support and service work much better.
Outlook is the best for your college experience!
Outlook does everything anyone could need it to do. The calendar is excellent as well. I have found a need to contact support twice and they were prompt and efficient.
When swipe to schedule a mail, the app gets stuck into infinite loop. The only way to stop is to uninstall!
Designed easy to use.
The Outlook app has been working fine on my iPhone 8 for a year. That is, until today, 8/19/2018 in the evening. Now it crashes every time I open the app. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, with no improvement. It is useless if it can’t open without crashing.
The only way I can get my Gmail to sync is my deleting it and adding it again. All my Gmail settings are correct (granting access, allowing less secure apps, etc.). My yahoo account works great though. Lots of potential but please fix the Gmail issues.
Maybe I miss the mailbox app from back in the day but I feel like outlook is a bit clunky on iOS.