|Productivity||Free||Microsoft Corporation||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
App was working well prior to last software update. I preferred Outlook over the regular Mail app, but I can’t even open the app now because it would just crash. Will rewrite review once issue is fixed.
I wish I could utilize search filters just like in the desktop program.
I’m so frustrated with the lack of customization outlook offers. You can only change the color by changing the name of your account nickname and it’s all by chance you get a color you actually want or don’t hate.
So, it looks like Microsoft tried to implement widgets with this product. And they failed spectacularly. Add the calendar widget to the Home Screen from Outlook and it literally just gets stuck on that one, single day. You have to remove and re-add the widget for it to update. It’s Microsoft so I suppose we cannot expect much more.
The is a good app. It helps me manage my emails well and makes creating events easy. It could be improved for dark mode though. When I receive charts and tables through email, the background is dark and you can’t see the numbers. Also zooming in is a bit glitchy. Otherwise, good app.
I love it ! It’s easy I can easily report, block etc. only problem is sometimes all my emails don’t show in my phone but found out that is all my emails not just outlook !
Excellently amazing for work
I’ve enjoyed this app with its on the go convenience until yesterday’s update. Now I no longer can open app to check my email.