|Productivity||Free||Microsoft Corporation||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
One annoying problem - the badge count does not update correctly when you go into the app, mark all emails as read, then close the app but badge count still remains. You have to open the app again to correct it.
I'm running the latest release and badges still do not show for incoming mail.
Easy to use. Stays updated fairly well.
While at work I always used Outlook, then I retired and thought I’d try Google mail. I used Google for two years. Hated it. Their is no way to separate true mail, you know, from the people I care about, from junk, spam and ads. For every mail I wanted I received 100 mail I didn’t want. I went back to Outlook and they allowed me to see mail I want to see separating mail I don’t want.
It is good
It works for my job and has not let me down.
I love virgin pulse
In the App the box changing from inbox to delete I close the App on inbox when I open App it’s back on delete. I have changed App and password. Still doing same thing Same thing 5 days later 10/7/2020, 10/15,10/22, 11/1/2020 ditto. Just deleted App change code start again
I love how Microsoft Outlook allows me to stay more organized keeps important meetings and events in front of me. If you want a simple to use a very robust email and calendar Microsoft Outlook is a great pick.
This email had been my for a while now technically helpful & updated. 👍