|iPhone, iPad, iPod
Meet Outlook for iOS, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for iOS lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
Seamless inbox management
- A “Focused” inbox that displays your most important messages first. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Swipe gestures to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Smart filters to help you sort through your inbox.
Easy access to calendar and files
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
Work on the go
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
- Set your Out of Office messages directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
Try other great Microsoft apps for iOS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, and Wunderlist.
I was previously a Faithful Gmail user. I was forced to download Outlook for work. I feel it is much more user friendly. Thanks.
It’s convenient on the go.
I wish the app had the ability to assign special tones for specific senders, instead of the same phone alert tone for every email! The build in iPhone app has that capability. Aside from that, it’s one of the best email apps out there.
Message threading in Outlook is a continual nightmare. It baffles me how a company so experienced in this field can get basic UX/UI things so wrong. Outlook is my absolute least favorite mail interface because it is simply not intuitive nor user-centered.
I just moved my domain to over to Microsoft 365 and no matter what I do every time I try to log in on my phone or iPad it tells me that the login failed and I should try IMAP instead. I tried password auth, the authenticator app, and the QR code on Outlook.com. Nothing works.
Yes. I know this is to protect my account. But I don’t like that it logs me out every 2-3 weeks. There has to be another way. Also. I don’t like that I have to change my password as often as I do. Once every 6 months is fine. No more than that. Come on!
I like the display density here better than then browser edition. Easy to follow, good search and great calendar functionalities.
After experiencing Google suites I am so happy to be back on Outlook. Gmail is fine for personal use but for business I found it difficult to organize and keep on top of my emails.
Please develop a way to collapse folder in the Inbox. It’s challenging because I have dedicated rules therefore I to need to scroll through the folders trying to check my email.