|Productivity||Free||Microsoft Corporation||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Whether using it for personal or professional reasons, the Office app is designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on a mobile device.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:
• The most widely used tools for working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, all from a single app.
• Create, edit, and work together on Office documents with others in real-time.
• Use templates to easily get started with your resume, budget, presentations, and other documents.
• Easily store, access and search for Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in your personal cloud storage, on your device, or across your organization (if using a work account).
Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:
• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.
Quickly perform common mobile tasks with built-in Actions:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Scan QR codes to open links.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft Account connected to an Office 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Subscription & Privacy Disclaimer
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Monthly Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Thank you so much for this application.
Thanks for your attempt in developing the program.lt seems to be better to have arabic and persian language in voice typing. Please add these languages and other ones To have a better sence when using Microsoft office.
This started out as a great tool, but lately has been a huge headache due to the fact that after a short period of time typing there are constant delays in words appearing and punctuations, spaces and words are being added randomly. Nothing has helped to correct the issue. We have tried deleting and reuploading it and that hasn’t helped, we checked our internet and that isn’t the issue, we have even tried other devices with the same thing and it happens there too. It’s very frustrating especially when it is the main tool for my schoolwork.
Documents will not print with the document content visible
Couldn’t get through my new work day with out the diversity of being able to upload to different CPUs.
The best and the one and only 👌😎😎
I love this app only thing is I can’t log in with my student account. Every time I try to log in it sends me to my school page with - Error occurred.
When I hit open officer the Turn on Notifications page comes up and selecting either option doesn’t advance the screen. Frozen. Not a great start. Had to uninstall. Never got it to work. Using iPhone 11.
Why would a MS Word document from Outlook open in the Office app... it should open in the Word app. Then, after editing my word document, I went back to the Outlook app only to deal with freezings of the Outlook app. I couldn’t even add a subject line or text in the body. This is really basic stuff, and I just had very frustrating experience trying to make basic edits to a document. I was prompted to rate the app, so here you go.