|Games||Free||Kabam Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• 5 Star Champions have arrived! These rare new Champions can be unlocked by earning 5 star crystal shards and include a new special moves mode.
• Act 4 has arrived! Check out the new story quests today with more coming soon!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Iron Man vs. Captain America! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Drax vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Ally with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Love this game just wish you guy would add people from the fantastic four or silver surfer dr doom would be so cool see in game
3 1/2 year player, kabam let’s top alliances and players cheat, you can try and spend to get good champs but you will never get a good champ out of there crystals you pay for don’t wast your money, it’s a rigged system no matter how hard you try and how much effort you put in trust me thousands down the drain. If I could I’d give it 0 stars but will not let me.
After 13 months being seriously hooked on this game, I have decided to quit. I give props to the game creators, artists, developers, who has done a fantastic job with the beautiful graphics, gameplay, creative content, etc. However I place blame on the game operator/owner for making it such a hard grind. Add to it, the recent phone issues, constant server downs and the community complaints, i am letting this addiction has run its course and I am taking a stand to no longer support Kabam with my time and money. It’s really kind of too bad. I have met some fantastic people thru this game, and now I have to say goodbye to them with my retirement. Good luck to all the players. Have fun! Shame on you Kabam for treating us like dirt. Wake up to your missteps!
Very addicting very good fighting game I think the best.
I’ve played the game for 1.5+ years now. Well I did until they released the character Iron Man Infinity War, that was the final straw for me. But first the mechanics are good, not perfect, but good. It really depends on the device you use. Graphics are great. Character diversity is great. Biggest problem is with the release of new characters (Such as Iron Man Infinity War) that completely undermine the characters you’ve spent months ranking up. The developer Kabam is terrible, god awful because of this. It’s proof they literally only care about making money, which they should be trying to make money, but not if it craps in the face of the people that have gotten them to the point where they can make so much money. It’s essentially saying “Thanks for the support and all the money, here’s a poop sandwich to show our gratitude” and they have no shame in doing so. Garbage people and I won’t support them in anyway anymore. There are many other ways they are a just awful that I haven’t highlighted like their “deals” they offer in game which are another poop sandwich delivered. They’ll offer resources for $5-$50 that are fairly easily obtainable for free. Then they’ll offer resources that are near impossible to obtain for the casual player and offer them to you for a great low price of $100. For a free mobile game. $100 for minimal content. SMH. So if you’re someone looking for a new fun game just pass up Marvel’s Contest of Champions. You’ll thank me later.
Kabam has decided to punish those with multiple accounts by docking their alliance several hundred points. While I agree account sharing between individuals is unfair, sharing between ones own devices or using a single phone with multiple accounts should be allowed and can be easily monitored by watching MAC addresses and usage. Then the fact they don’t feel the need to contact either the alliance leadership (if cheating is suspected) or the person/acct in question to inquire about suspected suspicious behavior seems like they subscribe to the guilty with no chance of rebuttal mindset
When they add a update in it says will take one minute too download it takes beyond a hour
Great game if you want to be continually more frustrated!!
Please add Nova in this game! You can’t forget about Richard Rider, The Nova Prime.. overall love the game! 5 Stars 🌟
The time for MCoC aka MCoB getting 5 stars is long gone for me. The game was once great. I enjoyed logging in to play and to chat with the alliance mates I called friends. But as time went on kabam altered and redesigned the game. MCoC started to feel like a job more and more. My alliance mates/gaming friends started to feel like bosses and coworkers. Worse then a job I found myself spending money to try to keep up in the now overly competitive MCoC. To make it all worse are the glitches. Glitches... if you want to know what I mean just play and see. But don’t bother with customer service unless you’re looking for a blowoff e-mail. I recommend playing MCoC real casual and don’t spend. Summed up If you’re seeking a second job that will cost you money, glitches and other issues, and enjoy blowoff responses when writing support, well then you may want to give the MCoC 5 stars.