|News||Free||Gannett||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
- Up-to-the-minute news from the largest independent newsroom covering the U.S. military
- Captivating full-screen video and photo galleries
- Breaking news alerts on the go
- Unrivaled coverage of pay & benefits, career and education issues at your fingertips
More about new subscriptions started through app:
- A subscription is 1 month for $1.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us at 1-800-368-5718 (inside U.S.) or 1 703-750-7400 (outside U.S.) if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Keep it up
The app is quick and intuitive and is updated constantly! I truly enjoy reading up on what happening in the Corps, with the Intel at my fingertips. Ooh-Rah!
All things marine and military for news and information around the world are found here. This app also gives information and news and back stories that may or may not be reported on TV. I absolutely love it.
Just like being in the Corps.... Loved it then, love it now...
If timely information is what you want for Marine Corps affairs. This app is the only one.
I downloaded the app to read articles on my phone. In order to read locked articles, you must login. I tried to login, but it says I dont have an account. I do have a subscription snd can read online just fine. I contacted customer service to get help logging in, but I was given an email. No answer, no solution! I still cant login. Customer service acted like they knew there was a problem and didnt want to deal with it. Don't waste your time downloading this app.
I skim through the articles on the app the same way I skipped through them on paper. Unlock the articles and increase advertising if you have to.
It a very good site with good information.
This app is user friendly and makes reading the articles much easier.