|Games||Free||Computer Lunch LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Over 40 levels of animal-grabbing, baby-feeding, high-(and low)-flying fun, each with a variety of challenges like obnoxious skunks, prickly porcupines, and bipolar clouds.
• Over 20 unique animals will make you appreciate the beauty of nature! And then you feed them to your kids!
• Mama Hawk is a fast-paced parenting simulator with flight and downward dives. Your babies’ survival depends on your speed and skill!
• Who needs the Queen from Aliens when you can be MAMA HAWK? She can pick up animals thrice her size, and won’t hesitate to drop a cute bunny into her nest of hungry babies.
• Collect bug coins to unlock upgrades and power-ups. Bug coins are cute enough as it is, but in MAMA HAWK, you get awesome upgrades to go with them.
• Simple, one-finger control scheme is easy to learn, but with a sky-high ceiling for mastery. When you get really good at Mama Hawk, the game soars (pun intended).
I love this game it’s fun and cute It’s easy too
I don’t understand why the heck do you guy bringg this game to the top!? Graphic is quite normally, the haw animation is simple and not smoothly. Game play is boring. Just why people? Why apple?
I’m not one for writing reviews, but this game deserves 5* for many reasons, but mostly because it is not a knock off of that other knock off of that other thing
Only thing for improvement is maybe the automatic level changes
This is a very fun game I’m personally stingy about my games but I 100% suggest you try it out!
The ads are bad! I like the game but even when I choose to watch an ad it doesn’t give me what I watched the ad for in the first place.
It is a good relaxing game that still gets challenging and it should be a 3+ game there is no violence plus if your letting your children play fortnight this game is SO peachy.
Nice game! Love the macanicks! Just don’t like that I have to Wait freaking forever for the stupid lady bug and have to spend money to get coins.
It’s so fun I finished it in 2 days but this is my favorite game ever.
This game is addictive and fun. I love the costumes, but sometimes it's to challenging.