|Games||Free||Brandon Williamson||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Pixelly arcade action.
How to play:
The magnet follows your touch around the screen. The razor is drawn towards the magnet. Cut hairs with the razor whilst trying not to nick your eyes, nose and mouth.
Popping a pimple will temporarily reverse the magnet's polarity, causing the razor to be repelled.
Make good use of the multiplier, powerups and scoring system for MASSIVE POINTS!
Two shaving modes:
* Classic mode. The old family favourite. Shave once, shave fast. Try to finish before your beard starts growing again.
* Score Attack. Grab powerups, raise the multiplier, collect fruit. You have three minutes to score as many points as you can without fainting from blood loss.
Bonus game mode!
* Space Surfing. Endless and randomly generated. Be a penguin, surfing on a razor, in space. Collect rings and powerups, smash asteroids, share food with friendly space penguins.. Don't get hit by comets. Twirl/bump/shoot 'em up.
- OpenFeint online high scores & achievements.
- Original 8-bit chiptune soundtrack.
Check out some video of it in action -
Score attack: http://bit.ly/MSDiphone
Space surfing: http://bit.ly/SpaceSurfing
This game is not worth the .99 cents I paid for it
This is one of those games that make you ask 'why am I playing this?' Then you answer, 'I dunno, but I'm going to keep playing cause it's incredible.'
Retro styling, fun music and crazy gameplay all for a buck. Please update with more insanity in the future.
Every time someone sees my ipod this is the first game I show them. Its one of the most random, awesome games ever, and it is worth the cheap price.
I am in love with this game my #1 favorite app please update in the future with some more funny and random stuff very fun
Would be cool to have different levels, like maybe shaving a chest or something? But this game is oddly addictive and weird!
There's something about Magnetic Shaving Derby that really pulls you in, if you have an open mind and a sense of humor. Possibly it is the odd power-ups like ninja-style, the surfing penguin, and the polarity-reversing pimples. Or possibly it's the wacky retro soundtrack, the crude and charming graphics,or the simple weirdness of the whole beard-shaving concept. I recommend it to those who like Enviro-Bear 2010.
One of the most odd but fun games ever! Shave your way to the leaderboards using points multipliers and powerups. Shave like you've never shaved before!