|iPhone, iPad, iPod
Release your inner happy while supporting artists. Browse through profiles to get to know them and their work. Choose from a wide variety of illustrations that sparks your creativity, including calming mandalas, cute florals, quirky beings, whimsical patterns, beautiful European cities, friendly animals, and more.
- One free illustration a day
- 5 piece tool set: acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and an eraser
- Harmonious colors: gradient color wheel with 245 hues
- Tap-to-fill coloring option
- History palette shows previously used colors
- Color inside the lines
- Zoom in/out
- Manageable number of coloring surfaces
- New coloring books added continuously
- Works offline
- Apple Pencil and 3D Touch support
- Instantly save your drawings
- Quick sharing and print options
Look for lovely creations by: @majasbok, @ninastajner, @katrinwiehle, @light_pencil, @artandsoulcreativeco, @victoriajohnsondesign, @opopulis, @laurablythman, @redcheeksfactory, @elizabetholwen, @mbeembee, @marcus_oakley, @asagilland.
By subscribing to Lake Premium, you get unlimited access to all featured artists, coloring books, and custom color palettes. By subscribing you also support the artists on a regular basis.
Good to know:
- You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $39.99, billed once a year), a monthly plan (starting at $7.99, billed once a month) or a weekly plan (starting at $2.99, billed once a week). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. You are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Lake Premium subscription.
- Cancel your free trial or subscription trial by going to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom.
Terms of Service: http://lakecoloring.com/termsofservice/
Have something to tell us? Go ahead; we are happy to hear from you!
Email: [email protected]
Write a review! We read them all and listen carefully. Thank you LOADS for your input! <3
This is a disgrace to apps! Terrible! Stupid trash! You are telling me I wasted storage for this junk!
So the app is great. Love the setup, and the many options. However, i opened up app recently and all my work that I have done over the past two years is completely gone. All the pieces that I have finished and were in my gallery have been completely wiped away. Two years worth!!! Very frustrating but as far as operation of app great app.
It is enjoyable and stress-reliving. U should totally download. It also doesn’t take up much space in storage.
So almost everything you press on, it says you have to pay for it. It’s a really nice game but can you please make some more things for free. I really like coloring the people but almost all the people you have to pay to draw it. At first, it looked like a good game and it is, but as I said, please make some of the drawings for free.
It’s a nice two or three dollar app with a $30 price tag. Go somewhere else
I love Lake and use it several times a day to relax. Lately, however, I’m noticing glitches with Apple Pencil (2nd generation). It takes a while to connect Apple Pencil to the app and to color. Sometimes when I color, the color even goes outside the lines, despite the settings. Could Lake developers look into this? Otherwise, I absolutely adore Lake!
I’m a poor artist and I always have a full stressed mind and this app gets rid of 90% of my stress but there’s a small problem since I’m poor I can’t really afford anything in the app and it makes me sad that and a bit mad cuz I can’t use a lot and I mean A LOT of the relaxing pages. All I recommend is that the prices go lower so the more poor artists can afford this In conclusion this app is great!
I really love lake coloring it’s easy and fun but this game does not have enough free pictures. Almost every picture you have to pay for, and in order to get some of those pictures you have to pay $30-$40, for the year just to color. I think that is a little high and maybe they need to lower it and make more free pictures to paint. Again I love lake coloring but I don’t want to spend a huge chunk of money so please make these changes.
Pretty much anything you want to color is behind a paywall. Looking at the app today, I saw about 9 images available to color for free. (The developer responded and it actually seems worse than I thought, so I had to update my review. Apparently, you only get 10 images a week and 1 per day, so I had to downgrade from 2 stars to 1. Thanks developer for clearing it up. lol). I don’t mind an app being paid, I have many paid apps on my phone, I just dislike when an app is advertised as free, but then the free experience is extremely limited. If you’re going to limit it that much, just make it a paid app at the outset. I would respect the app more if it was simply a $5 or $10 app in the App Store that you could buy and have full access to. I would probably buy it under those circumstances.
I don’t know why anyone would waste time on this app. I mean the coloring pages are nice, but it’s way too touchy, has very limited free pages/ coloring options, and has no social aspect. Pigment is waaayyyyy better.