|Lifestyle||Free||Lake d.o.o.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Release your inner happy while supporting artists. Browse through profiles to get to know them and their work. Choose from a wide variety of illustrations that sparks your creativity, including calming mandalas, cute florals, quirky beings, whimsical patterns, beautiful European cities, friendly animals, and more.
- One free illustration a day
- 5 piece tool set: acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and an eraser
- Harmonious colors: gradient color wheel with 245 hues
- Tap-to-fill coloring option
- History palette shows previously used colors
- Color inside the lines
- Zoom in/out
- Manageable number of coloring surfaces
- New coloring books added continuously
- Works offline
- Apple Pencil and 3D Touch support
- Instantly save your drawings
- Quick sharing and print options
Look for lovely creations by: @majasbok, @ninastajner, @katrinwiehle, @light_pencil, @artandsoulcreativeco, @victoriajohnsondesign, @opopulis, @laurablythman, @redcheeksfactory, @elizabetholwen, @mbeembee, @marcus_oakley, @asagilland.
By subscribing to Lake Premium, you get unlimited access to all featured artists, coloring books, and custom color palettes. By subscribing you also support the artists on a regular basis.
Good to know:
- You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $39.99, billed once a year), a monthly plan (starting at $7.99, billed once a month) or a weekly plan (starting at $2.99, billed once a week). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. You are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Lake Premium subscription.
- Cancel your free trial or subscription trial by going to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom.
Terms of Service: http://lakecoloring.com/termsofservice/
Have something to tell us? Go ahead; we are happy to hear from you!
Email: [email protected]
Write a review! We read them all and listen carefully. Thank you LOADS for your input! <3
Like every coloring app is free right NO ITS NOT because of paying your pics is it free? Thought so
A single app should not charge subscription fees. It simply makes no practical sense for the user, just a lot of money for developers. Listen to customers and stop the abuse,
LOVE THIS APP ALREADY!!!!
I love Lake! It’s very fun to color and experiment with. It’s the first app where you actually get good coloring pages instead of the crappy ones. I’m very interested in how you get to see the actual artists who made the pages. I love the different tools and the color wheel. Keep up the great work!! 🖌
It's stellar, that's pretty much all I need to say.
This is just no. I look at the app and said well okay sure. When I got into it I couldn’t color anything! All the free pictures were not good at all and it was technically forcing you to buy a membership which was absurd. Next it took me such a Long time to spray diy the hair from pink to purple, and I accidentally made the hair back to yellow. It wouldn’t let me go back more than five moves and all my progress was gone! I hope you creators can make infinite back because I am rlly angry. Yet I was not a glitch! If you fix those things I will rate 5 stars but for now 3.
Just a happy lil appy ✌🏽✨
Horrible because u have to wait 24 hours instead of just like waiting like 1hr that’s to Mitch and it was taking forever and my patients were low
Entertained me for hours
I bought this game because it was a featured game. I knew you would have to pay for a lot of the pictures and stuff, but you have to to buy like almost ALL of it. But I’m happy because this one isn’t a hack like the coloring app I got before, Colorfy. DON’T get Colorfy. It sends you junk mail and tracks you. But if I were to get any color app, it would be this one.