|Games||Free||Ludia||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Dinosaurs have returned to rule the Earth. They have fled Jurassic World on the unstable island of Isla Nublar… and they’re roaming free in your cities and neighborhoods.
As a brand-new member of the Dinosaur Protection Group (DPG), your mission is to save dinosaurs from a second extinction. Explore your surrounding area to find your favorite dinosaurs – including new breeds that are more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before. Activate augmented reality (AR) to interact with these unbelievable creatures in the real world.
Track these magnificent animals with a drone and collect DNA samples needed to level up and create hybrids in your Lab. Then, assemble the perfect dinosaur strike team and take on dangerous threats in real-time PVP arena battles!
EXPLORE your world with location-based technology and discover dinosaurs on a map. Identify behavior patterns to track specific species in their natural habitats.
COLLECT rare and powerful breeds by flying a drone with precise accuracy. Capture DNA samples and maintain a full roster of thriving prehistoric animals.
CREATE hybrid creatures by combining the genetic traits of multiple species to develop their strengths and abilities.
BATTLE a strike team of dinosaurs to defend against threats to your mission and challenge others in real-time PVP competitive arenas.
EARN rewards such as in-game currency and battery life for your drone by finding Supply Drops on the map.
SHARE your legendary dinosaur collection with friends by posting your AR images and videos to your social pages!
- Jurassic World™ Alive offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
- The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Compatible with iPhone 5 and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 2 and up, iPod 6 and up, on devices with iOS Version 10 or later installed.
AR capabilities available on iPhone SE, 6s and up, and on iPad Pro on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2018/terms.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
© 2018 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Jurassic World and all related marks and logos are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
* Please note: Jurassic World™ Alive is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
This game is really fun but is also annoying during special events how you have a limited amount of times to try to get a dinosaur I know that this makes it so people can’t get a level 40 or something but it’s really annoying when your a few off of unlocking a dinosaur and you reached your maxed attempts on a rare dinosaur
Truly love this game. Similar to Pokémon Go which is my first favorite game!!
I put in my iPod but everything is looking sideways
Love it. Should make a way of battling other players in the environment.
If you like Pokémon go or dinosaurs this game is pretty fun. The dinosaurs just out of range of non VIP members is annoying and a cash grab and the game needs time to tweak and add things to keep players going but the dinos are super cool and the dna fusing is neat. My only serious complaint is the cap on coins at supply caches. Even though one can still grab coins in the battle system for a win it’s disheartening to not get the meager coins from supply drops once Dinosaurs get above level 8 and serious coins need to be dropped. One time offers are rewarding. Developers need to crack down on cheaters hard at this point although I’ve never encountered a cheater that I knew was really cheating. Looking forward to see if the app gets even better.
I continue to get stupid error 10029 and NOTHING has helped super annoyed
It won’t let me battle
I LOVE this game! My mom and I take the kids dinosaur hunting together and see who can catch the most. The only downside to me is that my phone is only an iphone6 and doesn’t support the AR and that makes me very sad.
I Am like a lot of people I LOVE it but the Internet
Would love to try the game out but i haven’t been able get past the load screen since I downloaded it over a week ago