|Entertainment||Free||Hulu, LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact [email protected], if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu Plus, your Hulu Plus subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu Plus is available to US customers only.
Screw Hulu. Too many ads. Bad streaming service.
Can’t even log in without it trying to charge me when I’m already a paid user!
I love a lot of things about Hulu; current shows, some good movies, and ease of flow of the app. However, lately I have noticed the volume of commercials is WAY louder than the show I’m watching. I constantly have to turn the volume up and down every time, which is entirely annoying. Hulu, please even the volume out with the shows. We have to watch the commercials either way, so the blasting sound is not needed.
This app is great, when it actually works. It’s constantly crashing or not loading videos, regardless of internet speed. This is very infuriating and needs to be fixed. Don’t have these problems with Netflix, just saying.
- Can’t continue listening to the content when the app is closed. Netflix has such capability! Not sure why Hulu can’t implement it. - no option to skip the trailer
Don’t upgrade to the commercial free version, as even with that you have to sit through ads and commercials when watching your favorite programs
Ad before starts. Ad after the intro. And then 4 more ads during the episode, also great addittion adding that we can choose the fken ad to watch
I was reading the reviews while Hulu was. Downloading (Why not?) And I saw A LOT OF HATE! (Some ppl were nice but NOT that much hate either) My TV wasn’t working and I wanted to watch Hulu, So I did! I just wanted to say your app is amazing and all the hate is like IT ISNT WORKING U CANT SAERCH! Ect. Excuses like that are annoying! It takes time for things to work and develop,I hope you developers have a nice day! :)
While the library is very impressive especially considering the vast resource of Comedy shows which Netflix and Amazon lacks, its UI is worse than both of them. I still don’t understand why small things like skipping the intro is not there yet. Other than that great app.
I go to my iPad mini to watch a show and it tells me I need to upgrade. Fine. Only, the new version is "not supported" on my device. So, I can't watch my shows how I've been doing so for the past few years, but I'm sure they'll be taking the money out of my account anyway. I cancelled.