|Productivity||Free||HP Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
• Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
• Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store, or print from your device (1, 3).
• Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive or social media sites including Facebook.(1)
• Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
• Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents, and more from virtually anywhere (3).
• Print and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod (iOS 7.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s,6, 6 plus, iPad (3rd generation), iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 7.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
• HP Printers: Control scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP Deskjet, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro All-in-Ones, and LaserJet MFP. For a full list supported printers, visit: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en#N28
1. Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2. Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3. Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4. Scan control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer.
I have been buying HP printers since back in college in the 90’s, having lived many places and constantly traveling for remote offices, I have purchased many printers from HP. Why do they make their crap so hard to use? So now, I have picked up the Envy 6400 and want to scan some documents… I cannot scan with my MacBook Pro or via my iPad Pro. A month ago when I picked up the printer I could scan, but now I get errors when I try to scan and that printing only is available. You would think HP would figure it out after years but install they want to completely control your printing and charge you hotel rates for having printing service. BYE BYE HP! So tired of bad service!
Why is this app telling me I have counterfeit cartridges? It’s useless and unfortunately had to delete and I wish I could rate 0 stars.
Finally one that works
Easy to use love it ? love it no words
So far so good
The simple fact I cannot just hit print like I could on every single other printer I’ve ever owned is frustrating. Logging into to an account I don’t need to print on my personal printer from my personal devices is straight up nonsense.
It took a little while to get WiFi connected, but after I did the app worked great. I printed from my iPhone, then from my laptop. Everything is working great. ??
Excelente aplicación y fácil de usar lo único malo qué hay k pagar para poder imprimir si se puede mejorar en eso