|Health & Fitness||Free||Headspace Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations. These include guided and unguided lessons and range from 2 to 60 minutes long.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count." Brandon, Headspace user
WHAT YOU GET
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation activities geared towards beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
- Better self awareness, perspective & focus
- Less stress & worry
- Smile more
- Love, eat, sleep & train better
- Be present and become a better listener
- Experience peace of mind & better mind-body connection
Science has proven the benefits of meditation. Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
CONNECT WITH US
- Website - http://www.headspace.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEpOF7vUymc
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Get_Headspace
I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression for 7 years because I don’t like to talk about it. But this app was an ad that popped up on pandora and I didn’t think it would help but I told my self let’s see what happens you never know and now that I have so far it’s changing me. Every time now if I get bad thoughts I go to the app to relax and just get my mind off of it. It really has helped me thank you headspace. I appreciate the creator and idea of this app much love.
So I am always a very hipped up crazy anxious person and one day I was watching YouTube videos freaking out because there was crap going on and I needed to get ready and ya and the add came on and I just got a sec to breathe and a couple of days later and I do it at 7 in the morning and I really enjoy it 10/10 would recommend
Learning to unlock your potential by becoming are of self is a gift
It has helped me get my sleep and mind under control
The only complaint I have it that’s it’s really freaking expensive if you want to get the other’s packs..! While if I had to money I would most likely buy it all, but still, $400 for a life time membership,,? Fun hehe,, but besides that, it’s truly relaxing and amazing
For a seemingly restless mind this has been so helpful!
I’ve been meditating off and on for the past 20 years but listening to Andy put a reason, the whys and the how into prospective has put my 62 years on this earth most grateful. Thank you. 🙏🏼
Immediate results. Going into my fifth session, and it’s amazing how simple HS has made meditation for me in only 20 minutes. I can finally enjoy my hyperactive brain “traffic” :)
I love this app, it’s so relaxing. It’s breathtaking how you feel after you do the lessons.
Do yourself a favor, get some headspace. My life is better because of it.