|Food & Drink||Free||GrubHub Inc||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 30,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- User research told us coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 800 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 800+. We just listed a handful for SEO.
Charged me twice and food never came and kept changing eta from 3:05 to 4:45
I just downloaded the app since my university switch from Tapingo to grub hub and I’m highly disappointed in the app. Every time I try to place an order or use my “perks” I can’t. It says that the restaurant can not be found, and says that every time I click on any restaurant. I called customer service to resolve the issue and they said to redownload the app, but that didn’t fix it and now my perks are gone. Don’t know how I’ll be able to avoid lines on campus anymore to get food since the app is completely useless to me.
One day I Order food and it never god delivered then I call them and they give me this crazy explanation that it was my fault because they call me which it’s not true the delivery guy never call me and after That I lost 42 $$ dollars :( bad experience from this company I will Never used it again !!!!
I referred a friend this app who then placed an order using that referral code. I was supposed to get a referral code of my own as a result. I never received one and have been going back and forth with customer care for over a week trying to get this resolved and it has been incredibly unsatisfactory.
Most of the time the drivers just steal the food and Grubhub doesn’t refund it. The phone numbers some drivers give are fake and I have no idea how the company even lets that slide. Credits offered for stolen food are never as much as the order actually cost in the first place and you need to spend more than you did before just to use the credits. Basically a complete scam
I’ve ordered from Grubhub over ten times and every single time the order has been delayed for some reason. I do not think it is the restaurants fault but, I am tired of having to wait an extra hour for my food and I do not want you guys to. I think a better delivery service is Uber eats. It is more expensive but at least you get your food when they say you will.
I ordered two items from a fast food restaurant and it took 1 hour and 6 minutes to deliver.
I love ordering from Grubhub
I wanted to order one single drink that costed $3.40 usd. IT COST ME $8 in delivery fees!!!