|Photo & Video||Free||GoPro, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• New: Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing.
• New: Now compatible with Apple Watch®—preview shots, control your camera(5) and add HiLight Tags
• Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more(1)
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag(3)
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights(3)
• View your photos and play back your videos(1)
• Copy and save photos and videos(1) to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on your camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software(4)
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see http://gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS 8
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher; HERO3 model or newer. (No official support for HERO2 with Apple Watch; Preview not supported for HERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack).
+ Cameras: Any Wi-Fi enabled GoPro camera (HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack or newer).
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with iOS® (8 or later) and Android™ (version 4.3 or later).
(3) Compatible with HERO4, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(4) Compatible with HERO4, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(5) Mode selection using Apple Watch® is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
I've purchased the yearly subscription. But when i attempt to use my perks (with in the app) such as cloud auto update. The app must just not process that I've purchased the subscription (even though it was though the app) and i try to sign into my subscription on the actual gopro website, it works. It allows me to use everything. Its just the app will not allow me to use the perks that is offered.
The app use to work ok now I can’t export 360 footage at all ?
My media will not download after the last update. Was working well before that. And please don’t tell me to shut it down, blink three times and spin around. It should just WORK.
Tried on iPad iPhone and Samsung Galaxy. No luck. Reset everything multiple times. New hero 10 out of the box.
I bought these cameras for a reason and this editing process made things very easy!
This was my go to app that I used so much and was so grateful for how it empowered me to make good videos worth watching so easily. And then the my had to change it and it seems like everything that was good is gone or you now need to pay for it.
I was hoping that the Quik was just going to be a easy plug and play type app but it seems not to play terribly well with my MacBook Air or IPad. It’s not that it won’t work it’s the amount of effort I have to do to get it to work. I have not used my GoPro that often but when I do I have to go back to the Utube videos, online articles or the support hub to figure out how upload videos & create a movie! I am not the most technologically experienced person but I can usually figure things out pretty easily by doing a little research. I manage to create movies and videos using my Apple applications but every time I go to use the Quik app it takes me hours to figure out the simplest task. Good camera but way to much work for me to use on a regular basis!
Absolutely love this app u make and edit quick vids on the fly and it’s super user friendly keep up the great work GoPro
This is the slowest, most painful app I have ever used. It is slow on my phone and slow to upload to the cloud.
Usually love the app but now my GoPro freezes randomly while in the app and the clips won’t save from the app to gallery super frustrating