|Business||Free||Glassdoor, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 7.0 and higher.
A section to capture training (other than college degrees & certifications) would be great. I’ve taken lots of training from LinkedIn, Coursera, and Udemy and have no place to highlight those additional skills.
The new app is anger inducing. I can’t remove old saved jobs, tried the “hide this job” as an alternative but didn’t actually hide the jobs. I get postings for jobs outside my area and have to open and close the app repeatedly because I lose the back button.
App is not fitted for my iPad! Every time I open the app it’s too big for the screen and most of the user interface is outside the screen.
It’s a good app. I just hate when I search and I filter it for jobs that were posted in the past 7-14 days, it post 30+d ALL THE TIME! Very frustrating cause I feel like I miss out on the new things.
You’ve been a reliable app for job searching but within the last week or so you’ve been riddled with bugs and software maintenance. I’m still going to use your app but just be transparent as possible
Great place to work
Can’t even sign in
You can’t filter out old job postings because the filter doesn’t seem to work. It always includes tons of “30+ days” job postings.
I keep getting notifications of a job I would be a “good fit” for. I’m a chemical engineer. The jobs are for electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, civil engineers, programmers... very rarely do the qualifications of the “good fit” jobs ever mention chemical engineers.
Because of all the repeating jobs, I get WAY too many “you look like a good fit for....” notifications. There is NO way to manage this notification list except to flipping delete one at a time??????? WHY give me an “edit” feature if all I can do is select them..... then what.... ugh.