|Business||Free||Glassdoor, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 7.0 and higher.
I love Glassdoor and would give it 5 stars except it really needs a delete function so I can get rid of jobs in the search that don’t interest me or aren’t appropriate. I’m getting the same jobs over and over. I’d also like to be able to exclude certain phrases from their search- for example I worked in a hospital for 25 years but that doesn’t mean I’m a nurse but I keep getting RN positions (and I can’t delete them)
I’m be been working with SS as a sub for about 3 years now. They have a friendly staff and always provide support when needed. However, they are terrible about paying on invoices. Payments are usually 4-5 months late and require hounding they accounting department. I’ve had to escalate issue to upper management and it usually requires more that one email.
Not cool that you have to both create an account AND download this app JUST TO READ A REVIEW. If the app download was optional, that’d be fine. But why do I want an entire new app on my phone just to view a few reviews?
Why have all my submissions been rejected?
I was borderlines forced into downloading the app while just doing research on a company. Question, if you have a mobile site... ....that’s free and the app is free why force the app 😒
Easy to use, finding out my worth is so much more simple now. Now my negotiations about pay are much more accurate.
I don’t want to see lower paying roles but I can’t seem to find a way to filter them out. Indeed is much better.
Some of the salary info is not very accurate but I really like this app it does give you a roundabout what to expect from real people who work where ever!
It really targets specifics.
This app was very helpful when I needed to look up a company I was interviewing for and wanted some help with prep questions. It was also super helpful with providing examples of salaries.