|Business||Free||Glassdoor, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 7.0 and higher.
I downloaded this app, because I did a preview of it on google search. Well I signed up to see more, and now it’s saying “problem setting up profile, check your internet connection” well I have perfect internet connection and it still isn’t working. If I can get this fixed and use it for a few then I’ll update my review.
Other than being stopped in mid search for a review, the ease of navigating the app is simple and direct.
I liked this app until it continuously crashes after multiple uninstalls and reinstalls. Beyond frustrated.
I put in the city where I live and no matter what I did the app kept giving me job openings in Atlanta GA. I do not want a job in Atlanta GA, and can’t turn off this search. Deleting & reinstalling the app, I listed my home town & the app keeps giving me jobs in Atlanta GA!
I cant edit my profile.
The job search status in profile preferences does not update and stays 'not looking' always.
I wish I could get jobs that are outlined in my profile instead of jobs that are in a different state or WAY outside my qualifications.
Great place to get information on companies not included in company websites
Where’re. Issa mmmkjuecver goingtvgef dsr n
This app has so manny bugs I can’t believe it was deployed.