|Finance||Free||Fidelity Investments||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Cutting Edge Design
• New look and feel with simplified navigation
Customized Feed Just for You
• Industry-first dynamic experience
• Timely portfolio, market, and research information
• Customized news and tailored content
Manage Your Money
• Manage your Orders, History, and Pending Transactions under Activity in Accounts
• Trade, Transfer, Deposit Checks, and Pay Bills under Trade + Transact
View More Information in Your Watch List
• View your watch list in grid view or as a heat map
• Field options include: 52- week range, P/E, EPS, earnings date, div date, div ex-date, div $, and div yield
Markets + Research
• Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights on: International Markets, Stocks Nearby and Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day
News + Video
• Access Fidelity Viewpoints and view Live Bloomberg streaming videos
• Enhanced Voiceover experience and Dynamic Type
Alerts and Push Notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications or the message center
Call a Rep
• Tap to connect with a Fidelity representative in an instant
Fidelity Mobile® for Apple Watch®
• See a markets glance view, push alerts, real-time access to domestic and international markets, market movers, and recent quotes
To learn more, go to fidelity.com/iphone.
Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only. The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
The color of volume chart in the candlestick (std) chart does not reflect the period change (should be green when up and red when down). Instead it follows the candlestick color which reflects the period’s open-close direction . This is inconsistent with Fidelity ATP charting norm.
When you are on a call and then start the Fidelity app the bottom menus are cut off. If the app is already in the background before getting on a phone call this issue is not present. It is only an issue when you start a phone call before starting the Fidelity app. The ‘Swipe Right’ [to return to previous page in the app] functionality should be fixed to allow you to swipe back slowly to preview the page before you swipe back to it, per iOS convention. Additionally, when you click the Log Out button the user should be redirected to a different screen confirming that they logged out.
Perfect app to keep up with your stocks and other finances.
You’d expect that the information from the app would be the same as if you logged in but it’s very limited. You cannot get access to Fidelity’s charitable trust without using another app, the tax lots on investments show very little information (ie the amount of gain/loss on each lot), and the overall clunkiness of this application shows it’s still in infancy which Fidelity,again, falls behind on another service it “try’s” to offer
Very easy to use and lots of good info!
To me forever to find loan Dropdown tab
Every other time you try to log in it locks you out. Customer service has no idea what they are talking about. Keep in mind I’m using finger print to log in.
I have updated the app to try to fix this issue, but it regularly freezes. When I try to look at my credit card account, it will not load transaction data like it used to; it simply freezes.
1. Once inside sort orders screen, such as “filled order” screen, this screen is not labeled “filled order”. Pl have this done, so we know what section we are in. 2. Provide functionality to place premarket orders before 7am, to be executed upon open. 3. In the settings, provide functionality for “Trade” screens to have fields defaulted to a particular account when customer has multiple accounts, to a particular trade type such as stocks or mutual fund or options, to a particular quantity such as 100, to a particular order type such as limit. Currently there is only one field that is preselected, “time in force” such as “day” 4. Partial filled orders currently do not indicate partial fill quantity. 5. Every so often screen just freezes and app has to be restarted. Loyal heavy trader customer with Great Relationship!!
It would be nice if you could add the futures!