|Entertainment||Free||Fandango||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
New in 6.5:
• We fixed a few bugs to help improve your app experience. See you at the movies.
New in 6.4:
Introducing Fandango for Apple Watch.
Going to the movies just got better. Here’s what you can do with your new watch:
Once you buy your movie tickets, easily view your countdown-to-showtime clock or directions to the theater and head straight to the ticket taker to have your Mobile Ticket (for participating theaters only) scanned directly from your wrist. After the movie, test your movie trivia knowledge with quotes from popular movies.
Fandango looks good on you.
• Easily find the top movies, latest videos, special offers & more in the Spotlight
Browse Movies + Theaters:
• Filter movies by genre, MPAA rating & format, including IMAX & 3D
• With My Fandango, save your favorite theaters & movies
• Watch high-quality trailers, exclusive interviews & browse movie photos
• Read Fandango fan ratings & reviews and movie scores from Metacritic
• Find theaters using the iOS location feature, view them in a list or map & get directions
• View movie times, MPAA ratings, synopses, run times & director & cast lists
• Find theater amenities (Reserved Seating, Mobile Ticket, etc.)
• Can’t make your movie? With Fandango’s all-new Worry-Free Tickets, return or exchange your tickets for a refund or Fandango credit
• With your Fandango VIP account you can safely store your credit card for faster purchases & find your purchase history
• Save your Fandango partner theater rewards cards & earn points
• Tap Go Now to find a movie playing near you within the next hour
• Add your Mobile Ticket to Passbook (look for the Mobile Ticket icon to find participating theaters; iPhone/iPod Touch iOS 6+ only)
• Go straight to the ticket-taker to have your device scanned with Mobile Ticket (Participating theaters only; look for the Mobile Ticket icon)
• With Apple Watch, easily view your countdown-to-showtime clock or directions to the theater and head straight to the ticket taker to have your Mobile Ticket (for participating theaters only) scanned directly from your wrist
Share + Sync:
• Rate + Review movies from the app & share with other Fandango users via Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Don’t miss out on exclusive deals, the hottest trailer releases, breaking news & more! We’re now delivering what you need to know directly to your in-app Mail Box
• Want an alert when you have new messages? Set your preferences to receive push notifications
• Sign in to your Fandango VIP account using Facebook or Google+
Extras for iPad:
• Tap in to The Pulse for a real time snapshot of what’s selling on Fandango
• Scroll through photos & videos– all optimized for iPad’s retina display
Purchase Policy (http://www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx)
Thanks for using our app! We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear from you. Send suggestions and issues to: [email protected]
This is a good way of purchasing tickets but this is way too expensive and I’m not happy with the pricing and then your concession prices are way too high as well, it’s like going to a concert or Opera anymore! This is too ridiculous having to spend so much money just to go see a movie, it’s no wonder so many people say they rather wait till movies come out at the Red Box or on Netflix!
Just too easy. Seriously awesome. This site was so easy to use, it's ridiculous!!!!!!!!
I love Fandango!!!!
Developer response will be the same crap. Contact customer support. Yeah right. If you want to wait 45-60 mins to “chat”. You can not talk to an actual person. BS. Use the app for the actual theatre you want to go to. Then if you have problems, they can handle it directly. Theatres won’t handle any issues from Fandango since it’s a 3rd party ticket issuer. Avoid Fandango like the plague.
Quick and easy
Not happy with $3.40 fee and now no morning showings
I hadn’t used my account in a while and my password would not work but no option to change or update it.
Great app user friendly
Gee, I am sorry I have a real job with responsibility and cannot see a movie every weekend. Fandango gives me loyalty points which I have to use within a limited time period; this makes their offer of no use to me whatsoever. I have bought easily over $200 worth of tickets. And have paid them service fees every time. I’ve never gotten a thing in return. I am done buying things through their service.
There is a lag in choosing and unchoosing seats. Also. The seating availability should show first. First putting in number of party and then seeing seats that are not ideal. Show open seats first. And why do I bother writing a review for no money. That no one will ever read. But that’s on me. I never comment. At least not without pay