|Entertainment||Free||Fandango||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
New in 6.5:
• We fixed a few bugs to help improve your app experience. See you at the movies.
New in 6.4:
Introducing Fandango for Apple Watch.
Going to the movies just got better. Here’s what you can do with your new watch:
Once you buy your movie tickets, easily view your countdown-to-showtime clock or directions to the theater and head straight to the ticket taker to have your Mobile Ticket (for participating theaters only) scanned directly from your wrist. After the movie, test your movie trivia knowledge with quotes from popular movies.
Fandango looks good on you.
• Easily find the top movies, latest videos, special offers & more in the Spotlight
Browse Movies + Theaters:
• Filter movies by genre, MPAA rating & format, including IMAX & 3D
• With My Fandango, save your favorite theaters & movies
• Watch high-quality trailers, exclusive interviews & browse movie photos
• Read Fandango fan ratings & reviews and movie scores from Metacritic
• Find theaters using the iOS location feature, view them in a list or map & get directions
• View movie times, MPAA ratings, synopses, run times & director & cast lists
• Find theater amenities (Reserved Seating, Mobile Ticket, etc.)
• Can’t make your movie? With Fandango’s all-new Worry-Free Tickets, return or exchange your tickets for a refund or Fandango credit
• With your Fandango VIP account you can safely store your credit card for faster purchases & find your purchase history
• Save your Fandango partner theater rewards cards & earn points
• Tap Go Now to find a movie playing near you within the next hour
• Add your Mobile Ticket to Passbook (look for the Mobile Ticket icon to find participating theaters; iPhone/iPod Touch iOS 6+ only)
• Go straight to the ticket-taker to have your device scanned with Mobile Ticket (Participating theaters only; look for the Mobile Ticket icon)
• With Apple Watch, easily view your countdown-to-showtime clock or directions to the theater and head straight to the ticket taker to have your Mobile Ticket (for participating theaters only) scanned directly from your wrist
Share + Sync:
• Rate + Review movies from the app & share with other Fandango users via Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Don’t miss out on exclusive deals, the hottest trailer releases, breaking news & more! We’re now delivering what you need to know directly to your in-app Mail Box
• Want an alert when you have new messages? Set your preferences to receive push notifications
• Sign in to your Fandango VIP account using Facebook or Google+
Extras for iPad:
• Tap in to The Pulse for a real time snapshot of what’s selling on Fandango
• Scroll through photos & videos– all optimized for iPad’s retina display
Purchase Policy (http://www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx)
Thanks for using our app! We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear from you. Send suggestions and issues to: [email protected]
When I tap “Movies” at the bottom, it immediately shows me the movies that will be coming out on the weekend, but takes a long time to show me the movies that are already at the theaters. In the meantime, it just says “Loading”, but that’s a lie. It’s actually just delaying as an advertising tactic. I don’t like being advertised to, and I even more so don’t like being lied to. This isn’t the first time I’ve noticed this. This is just the first time my frustration has crossed the threshold required to get on here and express my dissatisfaction by giving you the lowest rating possible. How many other people are also dissatisfied, Fandango decision-makers, and just haven’t decided to express it yet? Many. If you have to advertise (besides also charging us when we order tickets through you) at least don’t lie about it.
Clumsy, wouldn’t recognize my password had to use guest checkout
The surcharge are ridiculous
Ooh yeah.!!! They’re dont care the customer: We had problems with the vaccine rules when we got to the cinema in time for the movie. we ask for a refund. We try to communicate, and when we manage to communicate after the time of the show they tell me that they cannot make the refund.
Love this App, soo easy to navigate, to choose, and to buy. No matter what Theatre it is, you can find it here ??
I like the App because you can cancel and get a credit.
Customer Service is terrible. I can’t get ahold of anybody about a gift card not working. Won’t respond to emails and their phone number doesn’t work. I won’t be giving gifts cards out anymore.
It’s easy enough to do but you can’t get military discounts on this and they add a $5 convenience charge which is lame. If you received a gift card it’s easy to do but it’s a rip off at the same time with that additional charge so I wouldn’t give these out as gifts.
I keep getting error messages when I try to join the VIP club.
I hate having to type gift card info into the app all the time. If the app could scan (camera) a gift card and store it in my account so I don’t have to hang on to physical cards in my wallet, the app would get 5 stars. This miss is soooo annoying.