|Productivity||Free||Evernote||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
If you write more than short jots, Evernote is frustrating and its developers are more so. The multi-platform accessibility is its greatest benefit to a blogger constantly changing devices, however, the lack of search and replace that has gone unaddressed for years despite numerous complaints and pleas to add this very basic functionality, is maddening, as is navigating long notes, which is unwieldy at best when not on a desktop. The Evernote team clearly puts more energy into team workspace and efficiency dev than creating a really solid tool for writers and bloggers.
I have used Evernote since the beginning and I can’t imagine a professional or personal life without it. A must have in the toolbox.
As a healthcare administrator, I enjoy brainstorming and documenting ideas. Sometimes an inspiration will come in without an expectation, and I need to write it down immediately. This app serves my need. What I enjoy most about evernote is that all the notes are synced almost immediately. I can work a document I was writing on my phone with my laptop and vice versa. What I don’t like is the security. It’s not a secret that Evernote’s database had been breached, and user information was leaked by the perpetrators. This is always in my mind when I write about sensitive subject on Evernote. For a person who just want to write fun ideas, this is a convenient tool to make that journey easier.
All the files and information for now to years back are all stored in here. I don't have to through documents in multiple places and if a device should die everything is available immediately.
Why do you support Arabic, right-to-left alignment? I can't use the app because of that Wait for the app updates impatiently, but you don't care about the Arab users!
I recommend it and have a premium subscription. Some needs 1 edit in markdown 2 notebook specific sort options. Some notebooks are "logs" and some notebooks are "encyclopedias". One size of sort does not fit all.
Again, update, log full of claims on fixes and all the problems still remain. Pictures from the camera don’t get placed in notes consistently. This was a working feature in the past. Please stop claiming you fix things when you have not. The picture gets inserted into the note for the picture preview when viewing notes in a notebook but the note itself does not show the picture and then has to be added manually from photos.
After update to 8.23 ver. When I open app it opens and after Approx. 1 min. App shuts down. Kind of hard to use app with only one min of time. Hate to delete app. What to do?????
I starting using Evernote back when it was completely free and just starting to get some attention. It’s never become the full fledged info management device it promised to be, but I’ve been satisfied with it as a massive filing cabinet that holds thousands of notes and clippings. I also used it as a “quick ideas” note taker. But in the last few updates, the app has frozen every time I’ve used it, on two different iPads. I don’t trust it so much anymore and am backing up my notes elsewhere (I already use OneNote for writing). Apple notes has lock screen access for quick notes. Notion has also caught my attention with its flexible interface. But Evernote still shines with its search and OCR, if only I could get the darn thing to open and not hang up.