|Productivity||Free||Evernote||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
5300 Notes disappeared from my iPhone. I contacted support and they told me they’ll get back to me in about a week. Any suggestions? I just uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app and my info is come back.
Can’t even sign in smh. Resets password still can’t get it. Signs in with google still can’t get in. Type of crap is this 👎🏾
A couple of versions ago, I could use an "Internal Link" to hook one note to another. It looked nice, showing the title of the linked note in green. Now, 1) it is harder to get to. 2) it pastes some long ugly URL that gives no hint of what is being linked to. The desktop internal link still works. I WANT THE INTERNAL LINK THAT WORKS. JUST LIKE THE DESKTOP STILL WORKS!
I have been trying to reach the customer support for more than two months with no success. There were phone numbers that only take voice messages and I have called every phone number I could find and left numerous voice messages. So far I have not heard back from any of them! This is really ridiculous, to a premium member!! Looks like to only option they left me is to withdraw the membership!
I can’t have EverNote on my work computer, my surface, and my phone, three devices I need to have it on, without paying. Hooray that Google Drive is free.
Evernote is very useful on the go. However, as a suggestion, for users who would like to add a second device on the basic account version, please designate an area on the launch page of the app for Existing Users with a basic account to log in using their current information. For example, if someone downloads and launches the app, they are presented with signing in via google or creating a new account.
I’ve always been cheap, so I’ve been using the free account for about 2 years now and I don't really have any major complaints . There are a lot of tools you can use without having a premium and the unlimited amount of notes you have really helps. One thing I will have to say is: they don’t have an “undo” button so if you accidentally delete an entire paragraph then it’s gone forever, which is a really big pain.
Don’t you think it’ll be appropriate to show results that contains search terms in ‘title’ over ‘content’? Make it default or give me option to do that!
I got a link to open an Evernote. I use my account to try to open that note. The link in the message keeps redirecting me to download the Evernote app. STOP. FIX THE APP. Before pushing us to download it. To just read a note. But regardless, let me open the note on the phone browser!!
almost worthless if the search doesn't work.. tried so many queries, I know these things exist, nothing. cmon this is so critical.