|Productivity||Free||Evernote||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
The problem with Evernote is that they were ahead of every other company until Apple, Google and Microsoft decided to enter the game. Now Evernote is an overrated and overpriced former shadow of itself. The free apps built into most phones now take the place of Evernote. I exported all my notes out of Evernote and have not missed it.
After successfully avoiding upgrading to Evernote version 8 for 10 months, in November I accidentally upgraded. I did not like it. It took a lot of work to get back to version 7. Somehow, last night (December 30, 2017) automatic updates got turned on and I am again stuck with version 8, until I get back home. So, I will use it and put in a little review. Reflecting back on my conversation with Evernote technical support last month. I noticed in the transcript of our conversation, she was not able to replicate my search complaint. Now that I have it on my iPad again, and am stuck with it for a few days, I took a deeper look. The developers have added multiple search locations. One of them does search the titles first (which was what I complained about being missing in version 8.) Unfortunately, it only gives a handful of results from the title. They have also added a menu which simplifies searching for multiple tags at the same time. It looks like they have tried to make Evernote more versatile. Now that I am forced to use it until I get back home, I might even get like version 8 enough to stick with it. I am a Premium user, (yes the high price is irksome), have been using Evernote for about 7 years, and have over 6000 notes in Evernote. I've changed note taking locations many times over the years, and for now will stick with Evernote.
Nice app but forget about notifications on iPhone 6 Plus
Works great on multiple platforms, scans even quicker with sister app Scannable, changed my life and fulfilled my deepest OCD desires! Can’t believe all the negative reviews! I must have a different Evernote? Customer support is fine, no problems. Running iOS 11.2 and Windows 10 laptop. I guess if the breeze isn’t just perfect some will just go back inside, and about that pea under the mattress...
I have always been a fan of Evernote and converted people to use it. Now, every time I try and use the app, it crashes within 15 seconds of use. I have tried every troubleshooting option I can find and nothing is working. I guess it’s time to try something else.
Typing this review after waiting 30 seconds with the app locked up to open a note, gave up. It’s up to date, I don’t know what gives. By far the slowest app I have ever used.
But since last update I’m not receiving notifications
come on team! this is unusable again ... it keeps crashing ....
Premium user - Evernote is my go to for notes, to do lists, and planning - Great tool! I would like to see these three features added to the Evernote App IOS (iPad and iPhone versions) like the Evernote for Windows App on the PC. 1. Merge | add ability for all the same reasons to use merge on the PC. 2. Inset Horizontal Rule | add ability as in the Evernote for Windows app on the PC. 3. Reminders | add the ability to set multiple reminders inside a note. For example, my To Do list has multiple items that come due at different times - It is more efficient not to have to have a separate note for each item in order to set a reminder. ... or at least the option to set up multiple reminders.
Huge price increases. Good luck turning off all the ads. Takes magic to close the crammed notifications- the "x" is so tiny and overlaps with the scroll bar. Depressing to open