|Productivity||Free||Evernote||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
I have two notes on here that are more then my plan and won’t sync with other devices. Great I don’t need them on other devices. But all your app does is tell me upgrade to another plan or edit the note. The only edit I can do is rename or delete the note. How about you just let use the app and lead that one app on this device. As of right now I can not use the app at all unless I pay you for more space to sync or delete my notes. Let me use the app again.
I've been using Evernote for years, nothing else I've tried can come close.
Theres been some glitch in here forever where u literally lose all the sh*t u wrote down when u make a new note and it over writes the old WHICH ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW ONE and creates 2 useless notes completely destroying all the work you did in any previous one.
How to reproduce: 1. Open a document, type something 2. Use switch gesture to change to another app, e.g. Browser 3. Use switch gesture to go back to evernote and it will be stuck for 5-10s Please fix it :( the experience of evernote + iPhone X switch gestures was amazing before this bug came out Thanks!
After saving a note I try to edit it on the iPad but can’t, the key board comes up and covers half the note so I can’t even see what I’m typing, erasing, editing etc... Please fix this
Sometimes there will be more notes than it should be and when I tried to delete the seemingly duplicated notes I deleted the actual notes too? Annoying bug
I love how quickly you can access information, plus there are so many different options on how you can store it. The only thing I don’t like is that you can’t have repeating reminders, it’s set for one time and then it stops. That’s fine though, will continue using for sure.
Been using this app for years. Got a new phone and logged in only to be forced to banish all my other apps from accessing the documents. The sync is gone. The ability to access my documents across all my platforms is gone. The app is useless to me now. Thanks for nothing.
Please PLEASE allow multiple people to edit a note at the same time. Please. Other than that, I’ve been fairly pleased with the overall functionality.
There appears to be no method of changing a reminder date without scrolling endlessly through each day!!! Really?? And when you do, the year isn’t displayed. You’d better not hope to get a reminder 2 years from now! Why can’t they provide a calendar picker or just an entry field like other apps do! And good luck sending a suggestion to them. I went to support, but the only “support” is predefined descriptions or the option of reporting “bugs.” Forget about talking to a real person. Otherwise, I love the app! Just don’t expect anything to change from users’ input.