|Productivity||Free||Evernote||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
App made me need to upgrade to see my desktop files. Terrible product. Ran in circles trying to view my files stored.
Downloaded this again and started playing with it. I like a lot of the features, but you can’t really use all of it on the iPad. I can’t delete notes nor combine them. It looks real easy on the computer, but I can’t even login as it will only let me use the app. This has great potential, but remember, on the iPad, I can’t click my mouse. Please fix this and I will gladly give the 5 stars that it deserves.
App is continually worse. If Ou haven’t started using it don’t. Terrible support, always crashing. Use Microsoft one note instead
Most basic features are missing, especially undo. Even worse, Evernote misuses the data stored to their cloud for their own purposes. Delete immediately!
I used to be able to set a reminder without setting a due date. This functionality appears to have been removed in this update. Not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but I don't understand why they would remove this ability and force us to set a due date.
I am a long time user and I have 1000’s of notes. My notes include everything from appliance manuals to scholarly articles two catalogs of my favorite tweets. The new app scannable by the same developer makes adding things to EVERNOTE and editable PDF format completely simple. I just wish it’s encryption was HIPPA compliant so I could easily store to medical records from my private mental health practice on it.
I like this app a lot, but I’ve been having an issue with losing my notes. My coworker said it’s possibly bc I don’t always click ‘done’ when I’m typing a note. There really needs to be an auto save feature to stop this from happening.
I have gotten used to the newer versions and everything now works. This is my workhorse note taking application. I have been using it since 2009 after using many other applications through the years. All the notes in those others are basically abandoned because there was no good means of porting them. I now have over 6000 notes it Evernote, so I have a lot invested in this format. Thus I am unlikely to change to anything else.
I just started using Evernote so I can’t talk too much about how it works other than I’ve been using Scannable and then automatically loading the scans to Evernote. So far so good. Both could be a little more user friendly but I finally figured it out so I’m good now. I think your website and app comments need to be updated, though. On your app details below, it shows Premium as $42.99, $44.99, $7.99 but on your website it is $69.99 (or $7.99/mo option). I was charged $69.99 (plus tax) yesterday and then saw the app with $42.99, and had an email from Evernote telling me to save 40% til 7/19 (but no discount code listed and not sure how to get it). Since I purchased it yesterday for $69.99 I was trying to contact customer service to see why the discrepancy between app & website but, as others have mentioned, I didn’t have much luck with Customer Service. There is nowhere (that I can find) to leave a general question and when I select billing, it tells me to contact iTunes re: billing issues since I paid through them. I’m not having billing issues-I just want to know about the prices (which is an Evernote question-not iTunes). Also on the website, FAQ clearly states multiple times that Plus is no longer an option (only Basic, Premium, & Business) yet on your page with different products it still lists Plus as an option. As big a name as Evernote is, it’s surprising that there are several inconsistencies and you can’t get through to anyone easier. I will update review re:actual product once I’ve used it longer.
7/15/2018: I like the app but one thing I have been waiting for for a little while now is the autocapitalization after a line break. Seems to be broken. I’ll give another star to see it fixed. Here’s hoping🤞🏼