|Productivity||Free||Evernote||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
When i try to rename a notebook for example it doesn’t work. When i try to create a new stack it doesn’t work. Basically a dysfunctional app to me. Update: this trash app autoscrolling upward when i try to select text in multiple window setting. What a useless app!
Been an Evernote customer for years when Phill ran the show. I hate... yes hate the new interface to the point I barely use it anymore. I am questioning my subscription. Searching was easy and now unreliable. If this tool can’t search reliably, then what is the point? It can’t be my external brain. Get back to basics and fix this darn thing, or I’m gone when my subscription comes up for renewal next year.
This app has taken over my iPhone. Reporting to the FCC
Easy and clean interface, syncs across multiple devices
There should be a way to encrypt notes on iOS
I just use voice to text and it puts down what i need and it works on my Apple Watch so i can see what i need without my phone
I HAD this on two devices that is the maximum for the free version. However this morning just before a meeting I tried to access a document and was forced to the upgrade page. I had recently switched devices and unsynced the older device. Today in a last attempt to access the docs I tried to unsync the device leaving only one device. But was directed to their premium sign up page. This has cost me a meeting and an entire day to recreate the document, not to mention the embarrassment of having to cancel a meeting that I set up! They can keep their app, at this point I’ll gladly pay for a different app!
When I’m at a bullet point, and I hit enter to add another bullet point in the list, the bullet point disappears. This didn’t exist before I updated Evernote and iOS two weeks ago. It’s a very frustrating problem because it makes lists unmanageable in the iOS app.
Why can’t you recover things you may delete in error? There needs to be a deleted folder or something for this purpose because I’ve lost things in error that should be retrievable.