|Games||Free||HONGKONG LEITING GAMES CO.,LIMITED||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Dungeon Survivor II – Dark Tide is a simulation and dungeon adventure game.
This time, you will lead your daring mission to the no-man’s land, have an unexpected fantasy adventure in the
ancient and mysterious continent.
Story of the World
- Be the Ruler of the Sanctuary, the eschatological Manor, guide your people and warriors to fight against the
- Upon the journey, you’ll encounter different people.
Will you draw out the sword or reach out your hand? That is for you to decide.
- Little, helpless and pathetic humans gather together to battle against the Black Tide.
Every decision you make is of vital importance.
Class & Adventure
- 6 main Classes with more than 50 sub-classes, each with unique personality.
- Easy but flexible team formation, Mixed? All Melee? All Mages, whatever you like.
Your Imagination is the only limit.
- Diverting strategy setting, play a sure card and win the battle!
- Vicious creatures, quirky traps, weird strangers-the world is always full of accidents and surprises.
- Find the powerful Monster and beat them up!
Battle & Speed
- Real-time PVP with hand control. let’s duke it out in the Arena!
- Heading to the leaderboard for the CROWN！
- Marching on the Lost Castle and unlock the Arena!
Classic placing and gain mode
- No pains but gains
Place and gain resources every time you enter the game.
- Wit and adroit like you, even with limited resources, can definitely build up a prosperous Manor.
Follow our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/dungeonsurvivor2
Join Discussion: https://www.facebook.com/dungeonsurvivor2/groups
It's a good game!
I was skeptical of getting it at first, but it turns out to be a great game. It starts off kind of slow, but picks up quite quickly.
Fun time waster.
Great game so far
Hard to figure this one out.
I like the game. Does not kill you with micro transactions. There are a lot of good guides and FAQs
Reminds me of those games long beforecomputer computer graphics evolved. The ones Where it was all story driven with Choices in the story you had to Make. Always liked those games.