|Entertainment||Free||Discovery Communications||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Start your free trial now!
With discovery+ you get:
• Your favorite shows and personalities from the most beloved TV brands including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and more
• Must-see 90 Day Fiance moments, with 200+ hours of exclusive new series and more
• Exclusive discovery+ Originals - can’t-miss, exciting new series you won't see anywhere else
• All 55,000+ episodes and 2,500+ shows - more added all the time
• Ad-free option to enjoy full seasons of current favorites and classic shows, all without commercial interruption
• Award-winning collection of the best natural history series from Discovery and BBC - including Planet Earth, Blue Planet and Frozen Planet
• Fresh new series added all the time - from lifestyle and true crime to home improvement, food, adventure and more
• Your favorite personalities like the Irwins, Jonathan and Drew Scott, Chip and Joanna Gaines, Bobby Flay, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Giada De Laurentiis, Lieutenant Joe Kenda and so many more
• Full access to watch anytime, anywhere on your mobile device, tablet, computer, game console and connected TV
• Browse or search with ease across the best in: Relationships, True Crime, Home, Food, Lifestyle, Adventure and Exploration, Documentaries, Paranormal and Unexplained, Nature and Animals, and Science and Technology
• Watch anytime, anywhere on up to four screens at once at no extra cost
• Create up to five personalized profiles
• Pick up episodes where you left off across your favorite devices
• Save episodes to watch later with My List
Start your free trial now and start streaming what you love!
You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction starting at the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment automatically renews unless you cancel your account before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription or cancel anytime by accessing your account. discovery+ is available to customers in the U.S. and U.S. territories only.
Visitor Agreement: https://discoveryplus.com/terms
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
Customer Help: https://help.discoveryplus.com
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt-out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such a Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt-out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
I unsubscribed months ago because I couldn’t watch Picture-In-Picture. Reading the reviews, I see this standard feature on paid streaming apps still hasn’t been added. Why?? You’re going to have a high subscription turnover until that gets fixed. It’s not worth the money if the user can’t multitask. Period.
The content variety is great and I would give 5/5 for the amount of content, but we need some parental controls or at the very least ability to setup kids profiles! My kids (all under 10) love the science shows, documentaries, and history shows. The bad thing is they also have to maneuver around the various reality TV, ghost shows, and worst of all the various “Naked” series shows. Thankfully, these things don’t appear as predominantly if you don’t watch them, but it sure would be nice to just have a little more control over the content as a parent. I’m anxiously awaiting this feature so I can update my review and rating.
Fantastic! I have been waiting 20 years for a streaming platform to offer a combination of offerings that includes the latest in none fiction-Science, Nature and Technology documentary based shows offed in discovery+. 85% of my streaming interest consumption is now finally offered in one subscription. For so many years I had to pay for multiple, sports and movie channels I did not use in order to get the combination that Discovery + has in one place. I would call this “ intelligent programming” Highly recommend for persons interested in using the powerful Tool of media as a learning Device.
I have googled different ways to make this app work to no prevail. Whenever I download the app it keeps saying that it’s not available in my location. I live in the middle of the US.
I love the app but sometimes it doesn’t want to load and then I have to wait hours before I can watch it.
My kids love nature shows and this works for them.
There are many days we’re I spend more time trying to troubleshoot the app than I do actually watching anything. It’s constantly crashing or lagging or buffering, whether it’s from my phone or my tv. So what am I paying for? Every other streaming app works just fine. I like the shows, but they need to do better if they expect me to stay. Right now, it’s not worth the trouble or my money.
I live just outside of NYC how is it possible that it is not available in my area when I try to open the app? No one I know has this issue.
Has all my favorite shows. But needs some app /website fixes.
I love having the ability to watch all these shows without a cable package.