|Entertainment||Free||DIRECTV||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows, Live or On Demand
• Enjoy the latest releases from premium channels you subscribe to like HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
• Switch screens! Watch your favorite show on one device then tap a button to send it to the big screen. And vice versa—send a show from your TV to your device and take your content with you!
• Binge watch with ease! When one episode ends, the next episode begins automatically!
• Record your favorite movies and shows from anywhere!
• Content running long? Add extra time to your recording and don’t miss a second of your favorite content
• See what’s playing on your TV, control playback, set your DVR, and more with the new DIRECTV remote widget*
• Have an Apple Watch? Use it to control your TV! Find new movies and shows, view their details, and set them to record to your DVR, and more from your wrist
• Use Voice Search to help you find exactly what you're looking for
Before using your iOS Widget or Apple Watch, make sure your receiver is set up properly. Go to your receiver’s MENU, then select Settings & Help > Settings > Whole-Home > External Device. Make sure “External Access,” “Current Program” and “Recordings” are set to Allow and “Recently Watched” is set to Share.
• iPhone® 4S or later, iPod touch® 5th generation running iOS 9+
• DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access DIRECTV for iPhone
•Core app functionality requires use of your location data and Public IP address• Watching select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or mobile network connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal
• Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time
• Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection. Remote control also works with HD receivers (models H21, H23 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection
• Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR
• Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording
In rare instances, scheduled recording(s) may not be recognized. Only available on certain receivers.
For complete details on technical requirements, please visit: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426
For Tips, Tricks and Customer Support, please visit: http://forums.directv.com
I can’t play anything in my phone. I keep getting a Planck error
the only bad thing is that u can only watch certain shows on ur phone
This app is garbage. Clunky, full of bugs, and difficult to use. Extremely limited. Hilariously bad.
Was working and then one day, it just stopped and kept sending to the App Store. Oh well. Deleted!
I had an issue with sign in and I don’t what the error was. Can you fix it now plz? Also, I have not received any updates at all
This app loses your spot in the show, it just exit out in the middle of watching anything. Also it freezes it to bad. You can’t watch local channels on game day
I’m not big on writing reviews, but this App is aggravating enough to complain. I have the App as well as DIRECTV at home. I have no problem getting into AT&T Direct with my sign in, but they don’t seem to be sufficient for my streaming options. Thanks for nothing!!! L
No matter how many times I enter the right password or email it keeps logging me out of my account even if I’m logged into it already fix this promblem plzz I’m tired of it
Slow Freezes Closes for no reason