|Games||Free||Springloaded Pte. Ltd.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
· Fun, simple, one-touch arcade fish catching, inspired by the greatest fishing games of all time!
· Hundreds of fish to find, all with their own unique entertaining descriptions.
· 7 Islands (plus more if you figure out how to find them). Each one has their own inhabitant who has a rich backstory to explore!
· Upgrade your gear and power up your heroes to make fishing for those boss fish a walk in the park!
· (Coming soon) Link up with your friends and play daily challenges together against the rest of the world!
· Dive deeper into the Pixona Universe! Meet fishing heroes from our other games, Tiny Dice Dungeon, Campaign Clicker and The Last Vikings."
Very fun and entertaining
I'm sitting here with an iPad Pro 12" screen and a super nice case. Yet when I open this game, there is no landscape mode at all. Having to hold this huge iPad upright just to play a game is laughable. Any games that force me to hold my device in an uncomfortable position gets immediately deleted, sorry. Game looked fun too. Very disappointed.
While I hate real fishing, because I don’t have the patience, this is very entertaining due to the in game help. Having the radar is a must, and is easily collected very early on.
Fantastic, but I want more, more fish more islands more junk I want more
Have been playing this game for a few hours and it’s an absolute blast! It’s relaxing and so far I haven’t seen any need to purchase anything or big wait times. I get game ADD pretty bad so I hope to keep this one around awhile. Only giving 4* as I haven’t got the full experience yet but I do really enjoy it.
Timing is immaculate, I was getting in the grove an liking the game. Another 30min would be the factor if I would continue the game.
I was intrigued but not entirely sold when I saw this game. I thought it would be yet another app I downloaded, played for a day and then dumped because it just didn’t cut it. But I was surprised!!!!! Great game, difficult to master and frankly I have a lot of fun playing it!
Download now! You won’t regret it!
Fun. The game scratched the exact itch I was trying to get at. Love the character and feel of the game due to its many fine touches of humor. I REALLY wish the game could be played in landscape mode. (Unless it can be and I’m just missing the option like a dummy)
Thanks for an easy game but still a bit challenging.