|News||Free||Gannett||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $9.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.courierpostonline.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
I enjoy the articles
Used to be the source for my local news, now they run a lot of useless stories that seem to cover their pages day after day. If you want people to pay for the app, print out a good story once in a while. Definitely not worth the $7/month
They actually freeze the app after you use for a while and try to get you to pay for a subscription. News should be free just like all of the others...nj.com, Fox, nbc, abc, etc...
I read it everyday.
This app delivers the South Jersey news I care about. It’s also my go-to for things to do and local sports.
This app use to be free but now they want you to pay for full stories. You can go on New Jersey.com app or Philadelphia Inquirer app and see the full stories for free with pictures
I have problems with the app closing unexpectedly after I view a story. After I reopen it, it happens again 😔 At which point I don’t open it for a while.
Amazing how limited a paper can be! In print I imagine this can’t be more than 10 pages! There’s limited amount of new news and articles appear over and over for up to weeks at time! Try to cancel!!! Good luck with that as each time I’ve tried I’ve been advised that page is not available! Too bad as I grew up reading this paper everyday.
Cannot use unless you are a subscriber. I have a subscription but cannot log in - doesn't recognize my info.
Unlike most other paywall news apps, this one gives you literally no content whatsoever for free. First and only page is a logon screen for subscribers, with no trial available. Good luck with that, Gannett. Everyone else, don't waste your time.