|Productivity||Free||Majesty Software||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Instead of presenting all of your contacts as one long list, Contactile helps you find the contact you're looking for with a minimum of scrolling.
• Quick access to your contacts
• Convenient phone dial pad on supported devices
• Customizable tile algorithm lets you fine tune how Contactile works
• Add/Remove/Edit contacts
• Proper accessibility hints for VoiceOver
• Initiate phone calls, FaceTime calls, text messages, and emails
How it works:
When Contactile first launches, you'll see a tiled display of letters. The tiles that match one or more of your contacts are enabled. You determine the matching mode (by first name, by last name, or by any name) via a convenient button in the title bar.
Tap on the desired tile to drill down to the next level. If the number of contacts matching the selected tile falls below your preferred list limit, you'll be presented with a list of matching contacts. If the selected tile matches a larger number of contacts, the tile display will refresh to show the next set of possible matches. You can fine tune the presentation algorithm via the in-app Settings.
NOTE: Contactile is intended for languages that use the English alphabet.