|Finance||Free||Commonwealth Bank of Australia||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
The CommBank Youth app helps you develop your child’s money management skills with a hands-on experience that is 100% secure.
Top features for children
• See your money and track your spending
• Set savings goals and watch your money grow
• Set chores, tick them off as you go and share your progress with your parent or guardian
• Move money between your Youthsaver account and Smart Access Account for Youth
• See the Dollarmites tokens you’ve collected through the School Banking program.
Features for parents & guardians
• Track your child’s banking in your accounts list in the CommBank app
• Keep an eye on your child’s spending by setting a weekly limit and card lock
• Know your child’s money can only be moved between their own accounts and nowhere else
• Add multiple children to one device.
To use the CommBank Youth app your child will need an account with the Commonwealth Bank and a NetBank client number. You can open a Youthsaver account and a Smart Access Account for Youth online and get a NetBank client number.
• If you can see your child’s account in NetBank or the CommBank app, you can get a NetBank client number online
• If your child already has an account but doesn’t have a NetBank client number, you'll need to visit a branch and bring your child’s birth certificate.
To use the app you’ll need iOS9 or above and have your phone’s language set to English & region to Australia.
100% Security Guarantee
The CommBank Youth app is covered by our 100% Security Guarantee, which means we’ll cover any loss should someone make an unauthorised transaction on your account using the app, provided you protect your phone, password or PIN and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your phone, password or PIN, and of any suspicious activity on your accounts.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124