|News||Free||Gannett||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($2.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.coloradoan.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: [email protected]
When I visit I read the paper to check on new places to eat and drink.
Why is “news” that is a week old on the front page. It’s “olds” not “news”. Tough to navigate and find “favorites “.
Impossible to cancel , contact or get a response from
I pay for a subscription to the Coloradoan and I still have to watch ads and can’t get to the news story very easily without excessive pop ups.
Website needs a place where people can notify The Coloradoan that their home delivery of the paper paper didn’t happen.
Online print version has been freezing up immediately upon tapping on an article. This has been going on for a couple of weeks at least. Getting ready to just cancel Coloradoan subscription as I do not like the digital version.
They cover news almost exclusively in Fort Collins. If you live anywhere else in Colorado, don’t bother.
The various articles give a good update for the FC community but lacks much international news
Quick and informative source to find out what is happening in my town.
Great for local news.