|Finance||Free||Coinbase, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
More than 4.1M customers trust Coinbase:
- “Slick design and very easy to use to send bitcoin on the move.”
- “Works like a charm for checking your account and sending & receiving bitcoin.”
- “Send, receive, scan QR codes and monitor your Coinbase account - What more could you want?”
With the sleek and simple Coinbase iOS app you can:
* STORE BITCOIN AND ETHER SECURELY - Securely store it in your Coinbase wallet or vault for zero fees
* BUY IT EASILY - Instantly buy and sell bitcoin and ether using a combination of bank accounts, PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards
* START SPENDING - Send money to friends or shop with merchants who accept bitcoin
Additional features include:
- Send and request bitcoin and ether
- Track bitcoin and ether price anywhere with bitcoin price charts, bitcoin price ticker, and price alerts
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance
- Send bitcoin, and ether via email, QR code, with zero transaction fees
- Bank level security means your bitcoins and ether are safe
- Set a passcode to protect the app
- Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
- Realtime and historical bitcoin and ether price charts
If you're having issues with the app, or have some feedback, please send us an email at [email protected]
Coinbase could be a whole lot better the feed is to much and when you deposit money from your bank account they put it on hold for 22 days and that’s just terrible!!!!!
I can’t believe how easy this is ...
This app is alright but when I buy bitcoin using my linked bank account it takes up to 7 days for it to go in.. I wish they could narrow down the transfer times.
I like the ease of purchase, however I do see some loss of functionality a couple of days in. That could be my phones memory though, not sure.
Stable and easy to use. It covers all basic functions.
Bank xfer from account take forever
The only reason a lot of people use Coinbase is to buy base coins and send them to exchanges to buy smaller cap coins. However the send max button is completely broken. No matter how you set it up, Coinbase will not let your transaction go through unless you manually deduct the fee (all other exchanges are automatic). This leaves you with money in your Coinbase account that is unsendable every time. Coinbase has had customer reps act like this problem is fixed on various places on the internet and on direct contact to Coinbase however it’s broken and they refuse to fix it. I don’t know how forcing users to leave money in your app is legal...
This site is great never lost a coin only the value of said coin but that’s all you guys out there so buy some flipping coins!!!
Coinbase is very convenient and easy to use.