|Games||Free||A1Brains Infotech||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Game play and setup:
- You will see 12 points (long cone shaped traingles) on each side of the board.
How to play?
Both players will have to move their checkers in opposing directions, from 24th point towards the 1st point, i.e. The upper right hand quadrant of the game board is opponent's home board with black checkers and the lower right hand quadrant is player's home board with white checkers.
Players will be presented with the most commonly used setup with:
- Two checkers on their 24th point,
- Three checkers on their 8th point, and
- Five checkers each on their 13th point and their 6th point.
- Board with 24 cone shaped triangles called points
- 15 checkers for each player to bear them off the board
- Steps left for bear off
- Option to choose difficulty level, i.e. (easy, medium or hard)
- Option to enter player name
- Help with easy instructions to play
Share your fun experience with friends, family, colleagues and others, tell everyone about the game if you enjoy playing it. Thanks!