|Games||Free||Shake It Media Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
I heard that a new famous Chinese restaurant opened yesterday! This is a big restaurant which contains a drama stage in the centre of the hall. Customers can watch the traditional Beijing opera while they have delicious Chinese foods!
People flocked to the Chinese restaurants to celebrate the special Chinese Lunar New Year! My friends and I also decide to go!
There are tons of yummy Chinese foods we can try in this restaurant! Such as spring rolls, dim sum, sweet dumplings, fried noodles, fortune cookies and so much more!
Gosh! I really don't know which one I should choose! Do you want to try amazing Chinese foods? Well, just come with me! Let's get start right now!
-A super fun food-making game
-Make yummy Chinese foods
-Five Chinese foods to make: spring rolls, dim sum, sweet dumplings, fried noodles and fortune cookies
-Tons of realistic cooking tools to play: bowls, kettle, spoon, pan, knife, cutting board, induction cooker, dumpling wrapper machine, plates, food steamer, pot, noodles machine, flour sieve, spatula, chopsticks, rolling pin, cup, baking pan, oven and so much more
-Tons of food materials and decorations to try: fruits, candies, sprinkles, milk, flour, salt, sugar, butter, eggs, chocolate ice cream, cream, water, meats, veggies, oil, sauce, meat stuffing, food colorings, sticky rice, noodles, black pepper, soy sauce, tea and so much more
How to play:
- Use interactive controls to play the game
- Take different cooking modules for spring rolls, dim sum, sweet dumplings, fried noodles and fortune cookies
- Try different tools to make your foods
- Mix various ingredients to create the unique flavor and color of your foods
- Decorate your foods with beautiful sprinkles, candies and fruits
Important Message for Purchases:
- This App is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
- Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.