|Productivity||Free||Flexibits Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith [email protected]" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there's nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
Tried this app , didn’t like it so I deleted it, when deleted it erased all my contacts from apples native contact as well, had to do a restore from cloud to get my contacts back
Nice layout and appearance, however if you find time to familiarize yourself with the stock app then you’ll find this offers nary incremental functionality. Disappointed. If available for free, then I’d still stick with the stock app. Another few dollars spent/wasted ($3.99) in search of a better contact app.
Overall this is now my go-to contacts app. I like just typing in the action and a name and going right to it. Somehow there is an extra tap involved in making a simple call but I like the design and features enough anyhow too much to deduct any stars.
It’s a good app, I like it and use it but I find the good updates have really slowed down. I’m dying for a widget on my home screen for iOS 14 and it’s still not out. I’ve asked and been told it’s coming for more customization over shortcut links for favorite contacts, still not out. Please focus on again and give some solid new features.
There is issue showing incorrect age on birthday section contacts due to being a calculation making +1 year offset, you should make Birthyear age 0 and not age 1 for accurate age display or make it subtract 1 from that offset age result in the birthday section or you can just add th to the birthday in the birthday section to show if it’s 4th, 10th, etc birthday. It can confuse some people without that fix
I don't usually leave app reviews. iOS doesn't let you pick which account to save contacts to, so I was looking for an app rhat allows me to do so. This is perfect. No ads, no gimmicks, no breach of privacy. It has plenty more to offer than what I was looking for but this is the only app I trust.
Fantastic app ???
I’m in real estate and using this app makes it easy to input contact information smoothly. 100% recommend! One addition I would like is if you give us the option to record a time stamp for every call that goes through. I’d pay extra for that!
This is everything a contacts app should be except for one tiny detail that I’m sure they’ll work out someday. For me, the ease of inputting a new contact, and managing huge amounts of contacts, are the critical aspects I need — Cardhop gets that all down. I only ding them one star because it takes three clicks to be able to make a simple phone call from a contact. If they can get that down to one or two clicks then they’re golden.
This app is so well thought out and I love it. Turning your screen horizontal at any time lets you share your contact card. The search navigation is amazing for adding contacts or finding someone quickly and taking action (phone, call, email, or FaceTime).