|Games||Free||Activision Publishing, Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.
• Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
• Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
• Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
• Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
*Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
• Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 6+/6/5/5s/5c, and iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini/Mini Retina. Due to heavy graphics requirements, this game is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4 or iPod 4th Generation.
Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.
Please note this app contains social features that allow you to connect and play with friends, in-app purchases that cost real money, and push notifications to inform you when exciting events or new content are taking place in the game. You can choose whether or not to utilize these features.
Game is soo dope I play every day
I like this game but, it needs more heroes. There are no heroes from Black Ops 1. When I got this game, I thought I was going to see Woods, Mason, Hudson, etc. but I guess that’s not the case. I’d give this game 5 stars if it had more heroes. Other than that, it’s a pretty good game.
This game is very fun and has great ways to level up, learn, and and get better through campaign and pvp.
Best call of duty game for. Mobile
I liked this game but got boring and came back same with the PC version but the update need fixing for PC
Game won’t load now after recent update. :((
This is for the 4.9 update..it won’t load
Best game I played
good game ,,bad bugs,,,lost my base 3x gets worse with every update,,,always a problem i quit