|Utilities||Free||CodeQX||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Standard Mode: Works like the way billions of real standard calculators in the world do.
Engineering Mode: Capable of doing complex scientific calculation, but remains easy-to-use as a standard calculator.
Large buttons, easy-to-use, and the most important, it's free. CalcQX gives you seamless calculation experience like a real calculator you used in daily life.
CalcQX is a general purpose calculator designed to meet daily calculation requirement with easy-to-use, fully reversible, convenient memory slots, and beautifull, info-rich display. The free version of CalcQX, CalcQX Lite, is released on the APP Store. Start your trial now!
CalcQX Lite features:
* Support both iPad and iPhone, one download for all your iOS devices
* iPad/iPhone/iPod Retina display ready for vivid and elegant image
* Up to 50 memory slots for historical calculations/expressions
* Delete button to correct numbers
* Swipe-right to undo, swipe-left to redo step during calculation
* Jump into any step of calculation to modify operator or operand
* Info-rich display
* Scientific function support.
* Percent button will behave like real calculator
* More great features, but even easier to use than build-in calculator. You will love it!
Full Version Upgrade for:
* 4 additional memory slots (M1 ~ M4) for calculation (Tap-and-hold or M+/M- to memory the number currently shown on the screen and tap again to recall)
* Reusable expressions/results
* Clipboard/email support.
Follow us on Facebook:
I love it, the app works grate and is cool.
Have you ever been browsing in a shop, trying to assess the merchandize, while an annoying clerk keeps tapping you on the shoulder to ask if you are ready to purchase something? That's what using the lite version feels like. The distracting animated text, urging you to upgrade. The popup, appearing randomly in the middle of the calculations, asking the same. Had the developer just insisted I cough up 0.99, I'd probably have done so. But the free trial was so irritating, that I cannot imagine that the developer is interested in the end-user experience. Ironically, at the same time I tried this app, I tried an app called Calculess. I did have to pay 0.99 up front to try it out. But it's an entirely different experience, and i gave it 5 stars. Maybe CalcQX has a few more bells and whistles, but they are overwhelmed by the ambulance sirens and car alarms.
I'll just get to the point. It does what I want, namely calculate, in nice large readable type. Pay the 99 cents, you won't regret it!
Yep, 'reviewed over 7 different calculators, and this was the clear best for me with 1 animated runner up. Why, you ask? • Best combination of big buttons (colored by their purpose, too) and most-used function keys. • Quick screen flip reveals the most-used special functions like memory keys, parentheses, math functions, etc. Went right back 2 days after my CalcQX trial and shelled out the big 99 cents for the paid version. • The developer is actively providing handy app updates.
Best way to keep on budget right at my fingertips
Great calc app
I like that you can see 20 or so previous calculations. Only downside is that it can only be viewed in landscape orientation
It's pretty good saves the previous history
Easy to use !!
Perfect when I use % all in one screen I don't have to flip the phone to get % key.