|Photo & Video||Free||Bogdan Dobrea||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Main features of Before and After Photo Compare Free:
- works on every iOS device
- easy to use (please follow the instructions in the How to Use page)
- the settings and images are automatically saved and will be used when you start the app again
- animated tutorial that will be shown the first time you open the app
- 2 Image Slider mode where you can manually drag the slider vertically or horizontally to reveal the After image
- ability to save/share the result image
How to use:
- tap on the before/after image slots to load an image from the Library (or take a new one with the camera)
- once both images are loaded, modify the slider settings to match your needs then tap on the 2 Image Slider screen and drag the slider with your finger
- to hide the top control bar in 2 Image Slider mode, tap on the eye icon in the top right corner. To show it again, double tap or long press on the device's screen.
The app is suitable for those who want to compare the before and after images (to see weight loss or diet/fitness program results, makeup results etc) or to impress their friends/bosses/clients with the work they've done, by presenting them the stages of their work in a cool way.
The images in the video preview/screenshots are not included!
Enjoy this app and don't forget to contact us through the app's contact form if you have something to say!
Keeps locking up my iPad.
Too many ads! The slider? Why can't u download a SLIDESHOW OF IT?? DELETE!! This is so annoying...
This app is hard to use and does not make sense. Don't invest your time into this app!?
Doesn't work!! I wasted too much time waiting for this to download don't bother with it
Didn't work. Wouldn't load a picture. Waste of time. :/
This is by far the worst app I have ever purchased. Not sure if it's because of the new iOS but I was unable to use it. Bottom line waste of time and money!
All they want is your money. Beware. Don't even buy the other version. Pic is "too large". Garbage.
*Hard to tell what photo(s) you have selected to work with. *Adjusting and moving the size of photo is not possible, so finished product will be uneven. *Once you are finished and want to save...it impossible to save correctly. There's no save or options button available. U can keep tapping screen for save button to appear, but that moves and ruins your saved work and no longer what you wanted. *Its not possible to work with this app!
Very non-user friendly, can't resize or adjust images, never found a way to save the image. Very difficult and confusing interface. This is one of the worst apps I've seen in a while. Don't waste your time and especially don't waste your money.