|Utilities||Free||wang haiwen||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Instant Scan is the best companion for your barcode scanning and shopping needs!
Stop paying more than you have to! The app pays for itself right after your first purchase. What a perfect shopping companion! Don't miss it!
Just a fingertip away, low online prices and product details from 1000+ retailers en route to you anytime, anywhere. You can check reviews of the goods you desire, save your favorite products for later purchase, or email links to share the product with your friends.
It can not only scan barcodes, but also QR Codes which encode URLs, contact details, calendar events, emails, any kind of data! You can also easily generate your own QR code from contact, website URL, email address, phone number, SMS, or any text given.
- For iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Scan Barcodes & QR codes from photos in your Photo Roll
- Scan or create QR Codes for texts, URLs, contact details, calendar events, emails, messages and map locations.
- Auto-detect scanning mod, Simply hold and point.
- Scan all types of commercial barcodes: UPC, EAN, ISBN etc.
- Search prices and product details from almost every major retailer like Amazon, Wal-Mart, eBay, BestBuy, Buy.com, etc.
- Scan QR Codes which encode texts, URLs, contact details, calendar events,emails, messages and map locations.
- Perform all the actions related to the QR scanned data without quitting the app.
- Read other buyers’ reviews of your desired product
- Light option while scanning
- Beep to let you know scan succeed
- Sort the barcode search results by price, or by site
- Directly type in the barcode instead of scanning
- Buy online right in the app! Cool!
- Save your favorite products for future reference
- Share your QR codes, social networking
Please Note: Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
Thank you for all of your feedback! Keep it coming!
App of the above snd has a slick icon, minimal adds
Thanks for making a qr app with a nice looking icon. App is simple and works great!
This is just another Chinese crap app that's duplicated over and over under various "developer" names. It's 100 times more likely to be malware than anything beneficial.