|News||Free||OneLouder||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
With features like enhanced search, follow friends, subreddit explorer, bookmarking and direct picture uploading with draw capabilities, you’ve got all things reddit, in one easy and tasty place: BaconReader.
Join the BaconReader community at r/BaconReader for the latest news and updates on BaconReader features and release plans.
• Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Subscribe, flair, submit posts, upvote/downvote, full iPad support -- all for free!
• Switch between multiple accounts and create new ones
• Explore categorized subreddit listings to discover new and interesting content
• Create and manage multireddits
• Efficient list display and beautifully optimized tile image display -- reddit your way
• Fast, easy-to-use search for posts, subreddits, and users
• Follow posts/comments made by other redditors by adding them to your Friends list
• Bookmark a subreddit for quick access, without adding it to your front page
• Easily access moderator mail to keep up with subreddits you moderate
• Draw on or "meme-ify" posted pictures to enhance the fun
• Please let us help you get the most out of your BaconReader experience: Contact our support team at [email protected] or join the conversation on r/BaconReader
Use it for my Subs. It’s a must have. A super must have. Been using it for years. I’ve used almost every Reddit app there is including on Android.
Full screen ad goes away sometimes. Will reappear ever few minutes. Makes the app unusable.
The compact design looks great in dark mode. And I love the ease of the two-tap “Exclude from All” subreddit filter. Unfortunately, the interface is so slick and responsive that I’ve probably increased my daily Reddit consumption.
The first thing that bothers me is that I cannot scroll across other things I’m viewing like I can the front page or subreddits For instance if I’m in r/news I can swipe away to see the next post But for profiles, saved posts, upvoted posts, etc. you have to back in and out of each post to view it
Yo it’s crashing broseph.
Everytime I’ve tried to open a redgifs link in the past few days, the app has crashed.
App crashes a lot, usually when switching from one post to another. It is now not useable.
love this app but recently if i even click on a post it crashes, hope this gets fixed
Latest version on iOS 14. Crashes big time! Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same crash. App is totally useless
Any post to a redgif link crashes the app