|Entertainment||$0.99||Gamopolis GmbH||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
The Audiobook Player can extract chapter information from m4a/m4b files as well.
The Audiobook Player has no own storage for audiobooks. It uses the same library that iTunes is using. You need to synch your audiobooks with iTunes. For a better experience you should also make sure that your files are tagged as 'audiobook' in iTunes (right click, get info, set to audiobook).
The Audiobook Player comes with a beautiful-looking playback UI
• Clean, uncluttered interface
• Super easy to use
• Album art display, exact position display
In addition the Audiobook Player comes with full Apple Watch support and an own Apple Watch UI!
If you have a habit of falling asleep while listening to audiobooks
• Innovative sleep functions allows you to fall asleep while listening and picking up where you left off
• Multiple sleep modes: sleep timer, extend sleep by shaking phone, extend sleep by touching display, sleep at end of chapter
• the chapter playback history notes when a new chapter has started, so coming back the next day you do know exactly when a chapter has been played and you can seek to a specific time which may be close to the time you fell asleep
Now, you can just relax and listen to your favorite stories
• Listen to multiple audiobooks in parallel
• Full, automatic bookmarking for every book
• Organized library and status display
The Audiobook Player is the perfect companion for your audiobooks and podcasts
• Totally integrates with iPhone music player, enables you to utilize the 2x function there
• Fast forward and backward scan mode support
• Skip buttons with adjustable skip time
• Zoomed seek mode to enable accurate seeking on large tracks
• Current playback time per track and per whole audiobook
• Plays all audio files that are supported on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Note: the books must be tagged as audiobook in iTunes!
• Supports very large/long audio files
• Supports large audiobook playlists
If you’re looking for an easy and innovative audiobook player then the Audiobook Player is the perfect App for you.
Get your version of the Audiobook Player now.
Note: Play speed control and enhanced chapter information is not possible for DRM protected audiobooks.
We are committed to maintain this application. If you see a problem with a special audiobook, please send us an EMail to [email protected] so that we can fix the issue. Please do not use the rating system as a one way bug report system - as we can not respond to bad ratings and help you to solve the problem.
Visit us at: www.gamopolis.com
Become a fan on Facebook: http://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Gamopolis-Games/100859689989233
Nice app! Too bad it's sized for the iPhone and I can't get any audiobooks to load to it.
The ability to listen to multiple audio books and switch between these is great. You need to have your audio books tagged as audio books in iTunes, otherwise the app will not find these. But then it works great, even with MP3 files.
Don't waste your money. Says it plays audio files but isn't working for me. When I choose a podcast or overdrive audiobook playlist, the app crashes. Not sure about any other features since the app will NOT play my audiobooks.
Great idea. I always have two books I'm listening to at a time plus podcasts. My problem is that it doesn't actually bookmark each book and will start over from the beginning every time. Could have gotten that for free with the standard iPhone player!
If you follow the instructions and convert your audio books into iTunes audio book format (google it if you need help) it works great. I'm very pleased with the app. It's not perfect but it works as advertised.
If you audio book in divided into separate files (like most are) you'll have to add each individual file to the app. Some longer audio books may have literally hundreds of files. A wasted 99 cents.
Chapters not work ! Pls fix it.
Had two books on my iPhone. Started listening to the first one; paused it; switched to the second book, listened to the second book and came back to the first. The first book started from the very beginning. Repeated several times; same result. Clearly, this app is a waste.
Wise idea to provide an independent player. Unfortunately, touching the screen anywhere but on the playback buttons causes the entire control block to disappear. Only way to get it back is to flip back to the book selection screen and re-select the active entry. Also, the skip setting is lost whenever the app is closed.
Great App! Really enjoy listening to books. One question, the apps image has evaporated on my iTouch 3 and iTouch 4. Now there is a blank white square. Is this fixable? Still works great.